Online now
Online now

How to last longer?

Redfoxmask​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 23, 2020
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
yea was referring to you sorry How do you just turn off the stimulation side of it do you just not stick it in till shes done I guess is what Im getting at?
GrownblkKing​(dom male)

Good product

GrownblkKing​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
One good product I've used and still continue to use is called promescent you can do a search on it the site should come up and another one which they don't make anymore is prolongz it was like a strip you put on your tongue, combined with pre masturbation worked super well.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
there are a few things you can do to increase your staying power.
The first starts with your health! I know yawn, but it is a MASSIVE part of sexual health if you want to avoid ED issues in the future. Weight is the first and then cardiovascular health is in there too.
I'm going to guess you want a faster solution that works for the now.
Double condoms can work if you have a fast trigger but a longer solution is work on your refractory period (short version how fast you can reload) and understand how your body works , tallguy suggested holding back that's called "the response cycle" and it works, when you know how it works and practice it ...ohhhh and working on those keagals. I know it seems like a lot of work but it well worth the efforts as you age the angle of the dangle will alter, working it now, will stop and limit that damage. Edging is easy to add into any sexual play. If you have a submissive ask them to lean the process too. She can then be used, to be your "fluffer" ..why use your own hands! icon_wink.gif Most sub females like cock by mouth or hand..take advantage of that and make it fun to add in.

https://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php?id=multi-orgasmic

A cock ring will also help, excuse the Femdom site links but I'm to lasy to re type it all

https://collarncuffs.com/resources/doku.php?id=cock_rings

Best of luck.
    The most loved post in topic
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 23, 2020
Missbonnie I'm not sure I follow what do you mean if you have a fast trigger as in blowing you load fast or is it a control method ? i'm sorry i am just not getting it
tallslenderguy​(other male)
Redfoxmask wrote:
yea was referring to you sorry How do you just turn off the stimulation side of it do you just not stick it in till shes done I guess is what Im getting at?

For me it wasn't an instant on off switch, but being able to over time, disconnect my physical and emotional/mental response because the connection of the two that resulted in orgasm for me. For instance, she would start to cum, and i could easily have gotten excited and cum too, but instead, i focused on her pleasure and learned how to ignore the effect my pleasuring her was having on me. It's sort of a psychological edging? Do you ever edge yourself? When you are alone, are you able to edge yourself? i can go ten days edging and not cum (of course, i'm a sub bottom, so my perspective is different), but am guessing you have experienced edging" If so, that right there demonstrates the psychological side i am talking about. Translate that edging to being with your mate.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
3 years ago • Sep 24, 2020
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Sep 24, 2020
missbonnie please I will take any help you all are willing to give and the pdf would be a great start by all means please