Online now
Online now

The life of a brat

truckstopjunkie
3 years ago • Oct 5, 2020
truckstopjunkie • Oct 5, 2020
Yeah I cant stand a predator. They sell this shit here get someone that has been abused already, drug them and violate them and then tell them it was hypnotism. I hate a predator. I'm not the best person in the world but I'm seeing more of it. Hypnotism= roofieism. Thanks my friend have a good night.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 5, 2020
I never understood why being a brat means to be strong. Most are hurt and building walls around stuff isn't strong. It means they try to survive this way. Rejection hurts and this kind of game ensures that you get more of it. Doesn't make sense to me.
truckstopjunkie
truckstopjunkie • Oct 5, 2020
@Sasa
I like your blogs and your profile. What do you mean by games?
Kara​(sub female){Dark Roast}
Do you really care, OP ? Do you really care about wannabes who look at you and get mad because they don’t have what it takes to awaken the part of you that craves submission ?

I know many strong women (not brats) on this site frustrated with men who simply aren’t worthy of them getting mad at them for having needs....poor musicans blaming instruments they don’t know how to play for not making music.

To answer your question, no. These guys don’t know that brats need love too. Brats and other women who don’t immediately submit for the asking don’t meet their definition of a submissive, so they don’t assign any of the submissive needs to them.

Grab a blanket and a stack of novels because you’re going to be at the top part of the tree for a while. It’s going to be cold and lonely there until someone with enough courage and a long ladder comes to pluck you.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Oct 5, 2020
This is an interesting topic thats been visited a few times already.

I generally dislike the word brat. I think for many, especially those who dont 'like' brats- see it as some kind of acting up or playing up or generally only pushing. etc (it counjours the wrong image to peoples minds). This isnt really the defining quality of a brat.

IMO, brats are subs but with a wit, humour and an imagination. Its so much fun to be with one! Brats are also highly intuitive, they often do not need to be told what their Dom needs. Brats are deeply submissive. Many simply cant see past their high standards, intellect or strength.

Brats unlike others sub, slaves, or littles (especially littles), need to be treated like adults. We are adults. Adult brats dont tend to act up, because we can vocalise with words. If we cannot vocalise with words, its really up to the Dom to 'read' the brat to understand what is going on. (There are some thing that cannot be said with words). This, I feel, is key. The Dom needs to know and be in tune with his brat to see what is going on. Then there is no need to escalate any further (unless thats the intention- and thats something else entirely). If a dom cannot read/ see/do this, then it will be seen as acting up- see the distiction?!

Like everything in this lifestyle its about a having a partner who compliments you, your kinks or whatever it is. It takes a specific type of dom to be with a brat and not all doms have the ability see a brat for what he/she/they/ really are.
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 5, 2020
I dislike the word brat either and I honestly have my problems with generalization. I read what you write and I like your wit. You are describing yourself, but like every one here we are all different.
So there is no specific type of dom who's able to be with a brat. We are all tailor-made. There is One dom who's is able to be with One submissive and see you as you are - brat or not.
mab{Thiers }
mab{Thiers } • Oct 5, 2020
I know what you mean @Sasa. What I meant was that there are some key qualities in a dom that need to be there for a successful dynamic with a brat to work. e.g. they got to like a little chat-back or sass, gotta be able to intuit what his brat's needs are (esp if he/she/they cannot or do not want to say) or that they gotta like some play fighting or actual fighting to get what they want.

Your totally right, different people make for different dynamics- I speak very generally here. But I do speak as a bona fide brat.
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
You are misreading disdain for intimidation. By your definition:

"A brat will talk back, act out and be obstinate to achieve the goal of being disciplined by their top"

This is classic topping from the bottom. Only submissive "Doms" will acquiesce to this. They are called service tops.

So go get one.