Online now
Online now

The life of a brat

The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
3 years ago • Oct 6, 2020
shortylotus wrote:
This is a dynamic and lifestyle that allows people to think and express themselves freely. Even if we don't agree or enjoy something that doesn't mean we have the right to condem or bash someone who does. Not everyone enjoys brats or the other hand not everyone enjoys sadist either. Understanding personal limits and preferences are important. I think everyone should hug and makeup, except for us brats we can resist and then the thinker can spank us for being disobedient. 😘😘😘😘

I have never spanked as a punishment. I am a Sadist, not a Disciplinarian. Huge difference.

But I agree with the rest. There is no point bickering over whether brats are great or not. For me, they are not, so I stay away. As Lotus said, many (most?) subs dislike Sadists and stay away, which is the only sane thing to do. And then everyone's happy.
slavebilly​(sub male)
slavebilly​(sub male) • Oct 6, 2020
I can see why they stay away from sadists. They are self absorbed and care nothing about the feelings of others except inflicting pain. I pity you! You must be so alone. Who, in there right mind, would want to be around someone like you! Oh...yes...a masochist. Lol
shortylotus​(dom female){Valuedom}
I personally like The Thinker. Then again I like a person who rocks the boat. Sometimes we find out exactly where we stand on something when we are challenged on what we believe. I may not agree with the thinker on everything he said however I can still respect him and his opinions. I would personally like to thank The Thinker for taking the time to share his opinions on the matter..
slavebilly​(sub male)
I can respect peoples opinions, but he doesn't seem to respect ours...or at least that's how I see it. He hammers his argument over and over.

Anyway. We are all different...do I'll just leave it at that.

Peace to you too Thinker
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Oct 6, 2020
@slavebilly this is embarrassing now. Stop it before it gets completely ridiculous!
The Thinker​(sadist male){NotLooking}
shortylotus wrote:
I personally like The Thinker. Then again I like a person who rocks the boat. Sometimes we find out exactly where we stand on something when we are challenged on what we believe. I may not agree with the thinker on everything he said however I can still respect him and his opinions. I would personally like to thank The Thinker for taking the time to share his opinions on the matter..

No worries Lotus. I am pretty stupid but never shy of opening my mouth and letting that be well known. icon_smile.gif
slavebilly​(sub male)
Sasa wrote:
@slavebilly this is embarrassing now. Stop it before it gets completely ridiculous!

I'm done. But I'm getting likes on my posts too!
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Oct 7, 2020
slavebilly wrote:
I can see why they stay away from sadists. They are self absorbed and care nothing about the feelings of others except inflicting pain. I pity you! You must be so alone. Who, in there right mind, would want to be around someone like you! Oh...yes...a masochist. Lol

Billy, I have to disagree with your statement. REAL Sadists are deeply caring and thoughtful. REAL Sadists are intuitive and detail oriented. REAL Sadists are empathetic and sensative. REAL Sadists are about control, period. REAL Sadists love control of the control. REAL Sadists chase the power, not the pain.

REAL Sadists would never insult another's kink because they themselves understand the hurt that shame brings.

I am a Brat and most of my closest friends are REAL Sadists.

One of the most misunderstood things about Brats is WHY they Brat. Normally, I would feel the need to jump in and add clarification but I have already written about it.

For those who REALLY want to understand Brats and why they Brat need only see my Blog. I have set up my blog so that the series I wrote that has 10 Chapters is REALLY easily to find. Just go to the beginning of my blog and you will find them all together.

Have a REALLY wonderful day. 🙂