Online now
Online now

Whats your favourite toy?

xxxalexxx​(sub female)
3 years ago • Apr 22, 2021

Vibes from Spencer

xxxalexxx​(sub female) • Apr 22, 2021
Surprisingly my favorite one is this 10 mode pink vibrator that has little cute pandas on it and it’s wireless so we love that. It’s super high energy and was really affordable so I didn’t expect it to work so great
Kelpi
3 years ago • Apr 23, 2021
Kelpi • Apr 23, 2021
Her
PeachRoseGa​(sub female){None }
3 years ago • Apr 24, 2021
I have a glass rose. Its so pretty and anyone else from the vanilla world wouldn't have a clue, if it was just sitting on a shelf. I love the feeling of the smooth glass, and the bulbs, and crevices. Ooo, yeah!

Ok, so I also have 1 more favorite, it's meant to be worn by a partner, but I don't have one that would think about using it. It is a anal bead stick. It gets bigger and bigger going in. The combination of the 2 really does it for me.
eager qt
3 years ago • Apr 24, 2021
eager qt • Apr 24, 2021
Alone, I’m predictable. A little bullet vibe. It’s a classic for a reason.
With my partner, it’s probably clothespins. Simple but they can be used so creatively. Just having them put on is a joy for me. Playing with placement, how much skin is gripped, being made to put body weight onto areas where they’re clipped, having them whipped off, movement of the clips in delicate areas from other..vigorous activities, the sensitivity of the skin afterward.
Excuse the drooling.