Online now
Online now

Submissive with authority problems

GagFan​(sub male)
3 years ago • Nov 11, 2020

Submissive with authority problems

GagFan​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2020
Hi this is probably a stupid question but as the title suggests I am a submissive or want to be but I have always had a problem with authority and being told what to do. I'm wondering if that is a sign that I'm not cut out to be a submissive or just a barrier that I have to overcome. I would love your opinions on wether I should try and pursue my interest in submission or not and if you think I should pursue it what I could do to overcome this authority problem.
    The most loved post in topic
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
It is not a stupid question at all! I have serious authority issues. It can make things difficult with my mommy at times. Most of the time it is fine but some days are more difficult to get into the right head space. I would suggest doing things that help you to get into a more submissive headspace and also talk your dominant about this. Absolutely continue to pursue your interests!
GagFan​(sub male)
Mommy'sLittleLionCub wrote:
It is not a stupid question at all! I have serious authority issues. It can make things difficult with my mommy at times. Most of the time it is fine but some days are more difficult to get into the right head space. I would suggest doing things that help you to get into a more submissive headspace and also talk your dominant about this. Absolutely continue to pursue your interests!

Do you have any advice about how to deal with following orders when my more rebellious side says no.
Knightsundere​(sub male)
Knightsundere​(sub male) • Nov 11, 2020
I deal with this a fair bit. Fix for me is physical domination, at which point the sensation of touch kicks in and I melt. Gags also really help to cut down on the snappy responses, which helps with feeling like the weaker one in the relationship.
GagFan​(sub male)
Knightsundere wrote:
I deal with this a fair bit. Fix for me is physical domination, at which point the sensation of touch kicks in and I melt. Gags also really help to cut down on the snappy responses, which helps with feeling like the weaker one in the relationship.

Gags help me to get into a more submissive headspace as well.
TheWhorelock​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 12, 2020
TheWhorelock​(dom male) • Nov 12, 2020
Often times I think trouble with authority can be soothed by conscious engagement with power. I know lots of anarchist rebel kids (in their 30’s lol) who are all super happy in submission, in large part because they chose it.
TheLittlePrincess​(sub female){SSG}
3 years ago • Nov 12, 2020
GagFan wrote:
Mommy'sLittleLionCub wrote:

Do you have any advice about how to deal with following orders when my more rebellious side says no.

I think doing submissive things like kneeling on the floor can be helpful. Even if your dominant doesn't ask for that. Let them know you need a moment to get into the head space, maybe they can help. I have heard of other subs having phrases or mantras written out/memorized to help remind them of their place. I am a little so when I am feeling more rebellious it just comes through with being a brat. That only goes so far though. Funishments/punishments definitely put me back in my place. I think the best thing to do is find what things make you feel more submissive and keep those things in mind for when you feel less like submitting.