Online now
Online now

Myers Briggs and BDSM roles

IowaDom​(dom male)
3 years ago • Nov 16, 2020
IowaDom​(dom male) • Nov 16, 2020
ENFJ here ... and while I took the test with the expectation of a horoscope read .. lol. I did find it as accurate a description of myself as I have ever seen, it really was kind of amazing to research!
FLRseekingSubmissive​(sub male)

Myers Briggs

Worthless. Flawed by the ‘Barnum Effect’, the same person taking the test twice in 5 mins commonly gets a different personality. Never used clinically, based on false assumptions of Jung. Are you billing Medicaid or trying to find meaning on a site plagued by frauds and cons?
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 16, 2020
I don’t think the Myers Briggs test tells it you are a dom or a sub. I’m INTP and a domme while the others INTP I’ve seen comment here are on the submissive side. More people would need to comment, maybe even the whole website, to be able to see if there’s a pattern but for now there doesn’t seem to be one. Except maybe that E types tend to be dominant instead of submissive.
MatureDom
MatureDom • Nov 16, 2020
I am a huge fan of disc assessments for business, especially when hiring, as having the right people who understand the personalities of others is important. I find this topic to be very important and you have opened my eyes to using the same type tools I use in business when selecting a sub. Understanding each others personalities is crucial in order to have a succcessfull D/s relationship. Both Doms and subs should consider this.

thank you