Online now
Online now

Naming ceremony for my Penis - ideas!

aarsim​(sub male)
3 years ago • Dec 7, 2020

Naming ceremony for my Penis - ideas!

aarsim​(sub male) • Dec 7, 2020
My wife and I are new to our sub/Domme dynamic but enjoying it and like keeping it fun!
I’ve proposed that she name my penis, and that naming him be symbolic of taking ownership of him!
I’m looking for ideas to add to a little naming ceremony, as I’ve asked her to give him a name for my birthday coming up!

Ideas she and I have discussed so far:

- get him hard and then write his name on him with a vivid
- once named, get him in chastity for a period of time afterwards, say two weeks. During that time, no touching, and I’m to massage her every night
- get on my knees and offer my cock to her forever.
- write a letter from my cock offering himself to her forever.

Can you guys and girls think of any other fun ideas?!
I know there is an element of topping from the bottom here, and that’s difficult to manage, but she’s shy and new, and responds best to selecting from a few options!
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
3 years ago • Dec 8, 2020
Hmm some might think this is "cute" for myself personally I'm struggling with it for several reasons but I'm hoping you can shed some light on the why for me. I know I should keep my mouth shut if I have nothing to say in support but your post is here is unanswered and I hate that more. This a community and its not very welcoming getting no replies, so let me say welcome (congrats too on the willing partner and Birthday). I am also VERY curious on how this going to work for BOTH parties and what she actually gets out of the ceremony.

can i ask does your Lady want to do this?
or is this something you are assuming she would like?

In my head its screaming why is this sub making his cock a separate identify to himself? Where is the personal ownership of action? Does he think if names it something it somehow distances him from the actions of his peen (wasn't me, my cock did it) To me naming is childish, I'm assuming you don't have a split personality and are a grown consenting adult...but maybe I'm missing a major component of back story.

I honestly do not mean to come across as harsh or mean. I am honesty curious. I've NEVER got the whole name my body parts thing?!? in fact I find it turn off rather than a turn on.
aarsim​(sub male)
aarsim​(sub male) • Dec 8, 2020
Thank you for your reply and your welcome!
I guess it l’s intended to be just a bit of fun really, not a totally separate identity for my penis. It’s really so in future we can make comments like “am I allowed to stroke Willy” and “do you feel like giving Willy a kiss”? (if his name is Willy).

I really do get you in relation to; what does my wife get out of this though. It’s definately my idea, and I hate having to be the driving force behind our kink life as a submissive, but she’s shy...and I’m certain that nothing would happen if I didn’t make suggestions. I do know, as I’ve asked her, that she likes the idea of owning my penis forever, as her plaything. She likes it when I ask permission to stroke, and ask her if I can cum, and I’ve bundled those things up with her owning him.

The most useful part of your reply was the reminder to see it from her perspective, and ask what’s in it for her....as I’m the one making suggestions commonly....I can forget that and make suggestions that serve me rather than her!

We’re growing....and part of me encouraging a sub/Domme dynamic is to encourage her to open up sexually, and become more comfortable asking for what she wants. And on the whole that is working....

Chastity is another example of a suggestion that we’ve played with, where if I view it from her perspective, she may well be doing it for me rather than because it’s what she wants....
It is me that should be thanking you for not taking your bat and ball home after my post. I'm so glad you got what I was asking, with the spirit intended and didn't take it personally (was never meant to be personal). It could of gone the other way, that says a lot about your character. I'm also happy you got something useful from my words. I also got something from yours. FUN is a huge factor and often way to easy (for me) to get hung up on what is appropriate....we all need more FUN and there is nothing wrong with that, my words made it sound like it was wrong, when I should of stressed it more "wrong for me" but the ideas you offered up, the actual idea behind them, I do like (granted the wording makes me cringe but thats MY problem *smiles* the ideas are solid)

Also I don't think your topping form the bottom if your lighting the path she chooses to travel on. Nothing wrong with that AT ALL. Just as long as your not leading the way down the path (or worse dragging her into playing for peace). You're simply offer offering up her a list of "possible" directions, not offering her the directions.

What about something like "clone a willy" fo EG https://www.amazon.com.au/Clone-Willy-Silicone-Penis-Casting/dp/B000NBS2RE She will really own your penis then! and do with it as SHE pleases, to herself or you too *grins* She could even pick the color, something she didn't get to do originally LOL

also if you are giving her you, in a cage, what about a pretty chain for her to wear the key? or a lovely box to hold the key. so the emphasis is on the keyholder, not the cage (if the cage is her thing)
    The most loved post in topic
ohhh I also forgot to say....Don't forget your cock needs to wear a party hat for your/his "first" birthday.
Take loads of pictures too! there are not enough firsts.

Also I forgot to say.......I do hope you have a wonderful day together

´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ Happy Birthday*´¨)
Miki
3 years ago • Dec 9, 2020
Miki • Dec 9, 2020
Totally twisted. I can't substantially add to this.. Name the Cock.. Go for it if it floats your boat.

Otherwise, just tool. me!
aarsim​(sub male)
aarsim​(sub male) • Dec 9, 2020
Thanks for this both, I appreciate your interest. I guess I work from the perspective of “if you would enjoy it and it turns you on, you can do it!”. But it’s a good reminder that we need to also consider our other half’s perspective and check in.

I love the idea of a chain or a box for my chastity key! And a clone a Willy kit and little hat are fun ideas too! Thanks both!
Miki
Miki • Dec 9, 2020
PS...

Lemme kiss it..

icon_razz.gif
tallslenderguy​(other male)

Re: Naming ceremony for my Penis - ideas!

aarsim wrote:
My wife and I are new to our sub/Domme dynamic but enjoying it and like keeping it fun!
I’ve proposed that she name my penis, and that naming him be symbolic of taking ownership of him!
I’m looking for ideas to add to a little naming ceremony, as I’ve asked her to give him a name for my birthday coming up!

Ideas she and I have discussed so far:

- get him hard and then write his name on him with a vivid
- once named, get him in chastity for a period of time afterwards, say two weeks. During that time, no touching, and I’m to massage her every night
- get on my knees and offer my cock to her forever.
- write a letter from my cock offering himself to her forever.

Can you guys and girls think of any other fun ideas?!
I know there is an element of topping from the bottom here, and that’s difficult to manage, but she’s shy and new, and responds best to selecting from a few options!

A few thoughts/questions.

i think, in a sense, all penis's have a name... whether it is the common universal name "penis" or some of the more colloquial terms like "cock" or "dick." i've been with guys who have referred to mine as a "clit" or "nub." The point is, names can have overt and subtle meaning imbedded in them, and they can personal/individual meaning as well.
For instance, i have experienced guys who call a bottom/subs penis "clit" because they are deriding women and intend it as an insult. That sort of thing doesn't connect with me at all, and shuts me down. Others can use the same exact name and use it with affection or matter of factly, and it changes the meaning significantly, not derisive, but making a clear distinction of what it is, function, etc.. Of course, i'm gay, and it would be different between a woman and man.

i think more discussion is needed between you and your wife? Is she reading this thread? i think a big part of success of this challenge is her opening up and participation? Her getting in touch with her thoughts and feelings, then articulating them. i like how Bonnie puts it, not "topping from the bottom" vs "lighting the path." That can be tricky, eh? i think finding out how she sees your penis would be intrinsic to naming it?
"Willy" was thrown out as an example, which for me can have different meanings... the movie "Free Willie" comes to mind, in which case there is a whale connotation and brings to mind other names like "Moby" lol. So, is size a factor... in both of your minds? Maybe an exercise where each of you sits down separately and writes down their thoughts on how you see your penis, then after, compare notes and discuss?

Another question i think is important to ask is why you would both be doing this? Do you have the same reason/s? For me D/s is about connection and bonding, which (to me) requires alining of mutual need/desire. Where the connection and bond happens is the draw of opposites, symbiosis. To me, if one or the other is doing this just to satisfy the other... it loses something vital. If i wanted my penis named and my mate had no such need/desire, i'd rather go without than foster imbalance in the relationship.
Kiyattle​(switch male)
3 years ago • Dec 21, 2020
Kiyattle​(switch male) • Dec 21, 2020
dwayne "the rock" johnson
I have never thought of a more perfect name, and if my pecker wasn't already named Mr. Darcy, I would tots use that.