Online now
Online now

What would you think?

Miki
3 years ago • Jan 5, 2021
Miki • Jan 5, 2021
Be careful where you pitch that tent. Depending on how noisy your playtime is, you definitely do not want to keep the bears up at night. They tend to be grouchy when disturbed, and whatever bear that might pull open the tent-flap to "ask" you both to knock it off... won't be Yogi or Boo-Boo.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 5, 2021
IowaDom​: "In a tent? Seriously? Did he give you instructions besides? Like .. park way down the road? Bring a bag of lye? Got any pack shovels? I am definitely not submissive, on any level, but that setup is creepy as fuck 101. Methinks your inner voice might be screaming, twer I to offer advice, it would be to listen to it"

ROFL

Funny story.. years ago on AOL I was talking to this guy. He seemed real nice and we were joking one day about "hiding the bodies" He said, "Oh I can tell you the perfect way to hide a body. Dig a very deep hole and toss in the body, then toss in a dead cow on top of it. If the police do go digging around they'll never get past the dead cow." (He owned a farm)

Then next time we spoke he asked if we should meet... dead cows and big holes in my head I said... "Um noooooooo. I don't think so."
RedKat{Not now }
RedKat{Not now } • Jan 5, 2021
Like someone said, a tent could be very hot, as in scene etc..., but for the first meet up? A big HELL no to that!!!
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 19, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Jan 19, 2021
Tthomas
2 weeks ago • 01/04/2021 1:14 pm
I just keep thinking........

If they think this is ok for a first meeting what in the world will they come up with next?

I have scheduled us to go on a fishing trip, bring your best nylons and heels they are mandatory.

a) hard to run in heels

b) just wondering how many women are strangled each year by their own nylons.

hmmm
Quirkyrebel​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
Quirkyrebel​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
Also, How long have you known this Dom? They might be awkward? Perhaps willing to meet somewhere else? Reasons for meeting in a tent? Grabbing dinner together?

Just typing...
Boo78​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 27, 2021
Boo78​(sub female) • Jan 27, 2021
Quirkyrebel wrote:
Also, How long have you known this Dom? They might be awkward? Perhaps willing to meet somewhere else? Reasons for meeting in a tent? Grabbing dinner together?

Just typing...

I knew him long enough for him to know I don't ever stay in a tent lol. No mention of dinner or even food for that matter!! After things that have come to light he is certainly not a dom and is looking for a quick shag from as many women as possible..... Its that simple.