Online now
Online now

Toys for Boys

SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
3 years ago • Jan 14, 2021

Toys for Boys

Gentlemen,

This came across my product news feed and thought I'd share it with you....it's new! They make my Lush 2 and I can tell you, the remote operation of MY you....OMG!!!! There is NOTHING like not knowing what pattern your partner is going to use! And if it's like MY you, you can browse other people's vibration patterns and try them out.....The experience is AWESOME!

https://www.lovense.com/adjustable-prostate-massager
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Jan 14, 2021
Oooh I didn’t know there was a new one. I’ll be sure to pass it on to my subs 😏😏
Miki
Miki • Jan 14, 2021
Sounds like a new way to rip you off. Caution is indicated
Miki
Miki • Jan 14, 2021
Here you are again BabyDoll. Nothing else better to do with your time?

I'M SO PAST WORRYING ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK
Miki
Miki • Jan 14, 2021
I get it. Maybe you're someone I should get to know on here. Maybe I have been wrong, and maybe you're the check to my balance, or whatever.
I am not running up a white flag per se. I'm just wondering if I missed something along the way and flew off the handle. I do that from time to time.

Peace
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
3 years ago • Jan 16, 2021
The one I just found out about, that I'm not nearly as certain about as @SirsBabyDoll is about the prostate massager, is the "Balldo". Apparently one inserts one's testicles into the hallow dildo, slides on some rings to keep everything in place, and has intercourse. Phrases like "ballsex" and "ballgasm" are used in this article:

https://www.insidehook.com/article/sex-and-dating/balldo-ball-sex

They address the possibility of pain by claiming that the girthy sheath is quite protective. I'm thinking that just the threat of using this thing with a submissive would count as psychological CBT whether it works as advertised or not.

So ... has anyone actually gotten up the nerve to try one?
Miki
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021
Miki • Jan 17, 2021
Guys?? You there?