Online now
Online now

what do you look for

blossoming​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 17, 2021

what do you look for

blossoming​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2021
all answers welcome.

if you’re a dominant man/woman looking for a sub- what’s the first thing you look for? what’s a total deal breaker? what’s your favorite and least favorite things.

if you’re a submissive looking for a dominant.. what’s your favorite things/have to haves/and deal breakers.

i’m very curious
poppyclaire​(sub female)
poppyclaire​(sub female) • Jan 17, 2021
I look for someone who makes me feel safe. Consistency is important to me. Someone who is responsible. Someone who respects my boundaries. Very boring and practical stuff lol.
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Jan 17, 2021
If I was looking for a sub I'd look for mutual interests while clothed and common mutual fetishes while wearing less. Enjoys oral, loves to be on top during sex.

As I'm not looking for a sub, I'm looking for anyone that would have good use of my knowledge and experience of the lifestyle
spaceprincess​(sub female)
3 years ago • Jan 18, 2021
spaceprincess​(sub female) • Jan 18, 2021
Someone who wants to be my friend first, to really know me first. I want to feel protected and safe, like anything can’t hurt me if I’m with him (except him but in a good way lol) and a deal breaker? Not respecting my boundaries
    The most loved post in topic
Tthomas
3 years ago • Jan 19, 2021
Tthomas • Jan 19, 2021
The first thing I look for is age
The second is distance.

The third and most important thing is where we are at in our search and if we have common wants and needs.
Our kink has to line up.

After that, conversation and more conversation. You can never ask or answer to many questions.
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Jan 19, 2021
When considering a potential sub, I look for someone who shares my sense of adventure, my love of learning and experimentation. For me, kink is a means of finding your true self in a way that is inhibited by society and our own internal fears. As a Dom, my job is to facilitate this exploration, and I enjoy doing so.
Deal breaker for me are monogamy, closed mindedness, and on a more basic level, an aversion to anal play.
My favorite thing is a sub who enjoys role play and anything horror themed.
Nysa​(sub female)
Nysa​(sub female) • Jan 19, 2021
For me the biggest "have to have" is trust that I can completely let go and be safe. The deal-breaker is when I am told what I think or feel.