Online now
Online now

what do you look for

Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 15, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 15, 2021
I have had time to think about this. It is more than trust or compatibility. After long talks and getting to know each other there has to a bond. Something few have shared with me before. OK two have shared with me. it is a bond that when she thinks of me I know it and when I think of her she can feel what I am sending her. A bond that lets me know she needs me and I have to drop everything to get to her. it is something deeper than love and stronger. Imay never find it but i will never stop looking.
Wycked Pixie​(sub female)
3 years ago • Feb 27, 2021
Wycked Pixie​(sub female) • Feb 27, 2021
I believe communication is by far the most important have-to-have.

Good communication is the means by which trust is built.
It is how expectations are understood on both sides of the slash.
How consent is conveyed and conflicts resolved.
And of course, the first step in exploring new kinks.
gabriel kerry​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 27, 2021
gabriel kerry​(dom male) • Feb 27, 2021
For me it's honesty. That's the have to have for me. It's also the deal breaker. Everything else is in the middle. Well maybe a great ass. I surely do like a nice ass.😛
OG Cupcake{4everAlone}
3 years ago • Feb 28, 2021
OG Cupcake{4everAlone} • Feb 28, 2021
someone who can be silly and laugh with me but knows how to snap me back into focus, communicates well, and takes the time to know the vanilla me just as much as the kinky me.

deal breaker, dishonesty and shady behavior.
Rivermxl
Rivermxl • Feb 28, 2021
To keep it simple and answer your questions, as a dom, I:

Look at age first, since age range is important to me.
I don't know if I have a deal breaker, if I'm only looking to make conversation, I can have it with pretty much anyone. In kink or possible partners, I think I'm not a fan of knives play.

I find that one of my favorite traits is that someone looks good in bondage.
One of the least favorites is that someone is too much of a masochist, since I'm not too much of a sadist.

Hope that helped, and good luck on your search.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Feb 28, 2021
Have to haves include consistency, reliability, honesty, patience, and confidence but not cockiness.

Deal breakers are lying, cheating, and disappearing.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Feb 28, 2021
I would add to my answer:

I look for Age, Distance, Experience, and Strength,
Wrap that up in Intelligence, Maturity (yep they are different), Knowledge oh and Strength. (physical, emotional, and mental strength) Yes, I said that three times.

I'm looking for my last relationship. That makes a difference. Plenty of people have the time or appetite to explore and experiment. That is natural. I've done that. I've been open to the unexpected and different. I am grateful for every experience, even the bad ones.

But now? Now I want to settle in with someone, be devoted to him, amaze the kink world with how fun and youthful we are and just be.
emmmllliiininenine​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 3, 2021

Re: what do you look for

I am a sub, and what i like in a dom is a partner who will be passionate. I cant imagine sex without love and passion for the person being something id ever do. Someone who respects boundaries but also isnt afraid to be rough. I love when the man takes charge. As for deal breakers, probably someone who doesnt show any interest or doesnt care about my needs or boundaries.
LucidFringe​(dom male)
LucidFringe​(dom male) • Mar 3, 2021
My first requirement of a sub is that she be intelligent; I love a beautiful mind. Second, is her willingness to grow and blossom under my guidance. Third would be having things in common on the vanilla side of life.

Of course, it never hurts to have the electricity, fire, and passion for one another physically.
SinMaster

Looking for

SinMaster • Mar 3, 2021
When I meet a submissive for the first time I have her stand in front of me. I have her raise head so I can look into her eyes .
I was told long ago that by looking deep into the eyes of a sub you can see her soul.
I believe it I feel I can see into her soul.
I know I can’t really see into her but I have learned in my own way of what’s going on with her at that moment.
It has become a part of my meeting her for the first time.