Online now
Online now

Is this acceptable?

ManchesterMaster
3 years ago • Feb 5, 2021
ManchesterMaster • Feb 5, 2021
I would take to your sub about it and see what they think about it.
SirYesSir​(dom male)
3 years ago • Feb 6, 2021
SirYesSir​(dom male) • Feb 6, 2021
When it's over, it's over. Or in the immortal words of Satchel Paige... " don't look back. You never know what might be gaining on you."
Summer B
Summer B • Feb 6, 2021
I think it really depends what their relationship was like, what the motivation for reaching out was, and they said in the message(s).
Taramafor​(sub male)
Taramafor​(sub male) • Feb 6, 2021
Well, for a start, you're not even aware of the contents of the letter if you haven't read it.

You have noting to lose by being aware of the situation. You risk everything in assuming the worst. Get the facts.

As for "acceptable", don't ask others. Decide for yourself. But they wouldn't have sent it to you if they didn't want it read. Will you "listen" or not? That's the way I see it.
Ingénue{VK}
Ingénue{VK} • Feb 6, 2021
If you've joined a website and the former Domme is on it too then the letter could have been sent with a range of motives. There aren't set rules around these matters.

Whether you read it or not is entirely up to you as you didn't request the contact.

The way you have framed your response suggests you think it is overstepping. Depends on the content. If the contents amount to overstepping, you're no worse off, as you'll have imagined it's that already; if not, the contents might be of some benefit to your current dynamic if you discuss them with your submissive.
Miki
Miki • Feb 6, 2021
Start to read it, at least. If it's a crock of steaming horseshit, stop reading and discard

Whether it's proper or not depends a lot on the content...

I'd tend to say it seems to be "overstepping", but again that depends on what was written.

Highly unlikely but perhaps the former domme wants to let you know she's an axe murderer.. Never can tell these days.

(only 3/4 joking.. Being wary of nut-jobs out there isn't a reach.)
Kelpi
3 years ago • Feb 7, 2021
Kelpi • Feb 7, 2021
Oh hell no this is wrong in so many ways. What they shared is theirs not yours and what you shared should not go out to an ex of any kind. Is she looking to get back in touch or just looking to start trouble?