Online now
Online now

I'm very new and have a question.

dummie rosie​(switch female)
3 years ago • Feb 21, 2021

I'm very new and have a question.

Hello all, thank you for taking time to read this.
I joined this to honestly, find friends and talk to new people who share the same sort of mindset... I was wondering if honestly, if that's alright or normal to join this website without the first thing on my list is to find a partner..
    The most loved post in topic
alawey​(sub female){(OWNED BY }
Ok first off . Even though I met my Wolf here . We were just friends that grew into more . And I never looked at the " cage" as a dating site. I always looked at as a place to meet like minded ppl and share knowledge
Miki
Miki • Feb 21, 2021
The same reason I joined. Nothing wrong with that at all.

(Well, that and at the time this place was fairly new and they were giving away premium memberships to the first few hundred to sign on.)
Wandering Willow​(sub female)
Omg yes!!! I started for the same thing!! Seriously. Don’t feel different or silly for wanting to learn/know more! That’s why I’m here. (Also, your probably going to get an inbox full of doms ‘wanting to help you’) it’s ok to not say anything. There are really good people on here that want to talk and answer questions, then there are others who want to ‘insta dom’ you. You ARE allowed to explore and learn without a dom.

Welcome to the Family!!!
Aquarius Dom​(dom male)
Aquarius Dom​(dom male) • Feb 21, 2021
This is not a dating site as such !
It’s more a reservoir of knowledge along with people that will gladly help you explore yourself and your kinks !
Though just be aware every question will have scores of answers ranging through everything from the totally absurd to resonating deep inside you !
Enjoy your journey of discovery!
Kelpi
Kelpi • Feb 21, 2021
LOL the last thing on my mind right now is anyone else. With school starting a company and other things going on nit maybe 2 years or more before I am able to think about anything other than work.