Online now
Online now

Fantasizing and Reality. My personal problem.

I'mME
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021

Encouragement

I'mME • Mar 15, 2021
ElizaEmma wrote:
Taramafor wrote:
You're desperate for a relationship. You reek of desperation. You also use generalised labels and use it as an excuse to go "slow" when in reality it's slowing you down from getting you what you want. You may also have concerns about being "used" and then not having someone there for you.

The reason you are attracted the muscular men is because you're attracted to strength. But think about it for a moment. You're focused on the physical here. Strength comes in many forms. Try to focus on the mental side of things.

You don't know the OP and your rambling is borderline bullying. Nobody needs an excuse, least from you, to take things slowly. So what if she is attracted to muscular men? Physical strength and mental strength are not mutually exclusive. There are so many elements of attraction that are hardwired into our "reptile brain" that your so-called "logic" cannot explain.

What ever the OP does, including fantasizing, is not hurting anyone. Unlike your inconsequential verbal diarrhea.

Taramafor wrote:
Think I'll stop there before I write a book.

Please don't write a book. Spare the trees people have to cut down to print your nonsense.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 15, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 15, 2021
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}

Taramafor, Whatever the OP does, including fantasizing, is not hurting anyone. Unlike your inconsequential verbal diarrhea.

Eliza, I think it's drain bramage. icon_smile.gif but verbal diarrhea works too.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 16, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 16, 2021
Taramafor​ as far as I know from your prattle, you are unemployed, need a roommate, and haven't been able to have a healthy relationship although you are consistently stupid enough to brag on here that you basically stalk and bully people who decline you.

Talk about being desperate. You can't comment on any thread without blowing 12 paragraphs of hot air all over the place. And in the end, no one cares, because few will read you. I bet even this negative feedback is better than what you usually get which is ignored.

But my all-time favorite is when you lied about being a mental health professional trying to sell everyone here on positive rape for rape victims.

You give broken toys a bad name.

Yours truly,

Subtle give a shit, give a shit, jiggity jig Hush
ElizaEmma​(sub female){NotLooking}
Taramafor wrote:
Quote: You don't now the OP and your rambling is borderline bullying

They said themselves they want to be in a relationship. It's their words I'm going on. You are seeing it as bullying. In reality you're making me a target. And thus you are bullying me. Hypocrite.

Please look up the word "bully". The Oxford Advanced Learners' Dictionary defines it as: A person who uses their strength or power to frighten or hurt weaker people.

Since by your own admission, you have so much mental strength, and label anyone who disagrees with you as having "fear" (therefore I can only assume you cannot be easily frightened). How could I bully you then? Unless you are delusional or lying, or both, you are not "weaker".

Taramafor wrote:
You've repeatedly talked down on me, assumed the worst, and frankly, it's getting old. We can keep playing this game if you want, where you assume the worst and talk down on me because you fear the worst because it's all you see. But I only write long walls of text when I'm MISUNDERSTOOD. Jackass.

You don't try to understand. You just go "I see the worst of you. I don't want to hear it." You're the worst example of how communication should go. Granted, my walls don't help at times. But you talking down on me and not trying to be understanding, doing nothing but judging me, THAT is why the wall exists.

And what did you say to the OP? "You reek of desperation". Was that trying to be understanding?

I don't see the worst of you. You showed the world the worst of you by putting people down, when they are only looking for a kind word, which seems to be the only way to puff up your ego.

Taramafor wrote:
No. I have a voice and will say what I need to say so I don't fucking explode in your fucking face because you're being an insulting prick that sees me as nothing but a monster. Frankly, your fear is starting to turn that into reality. You might want to reconsider the situation you're creating. And we both know we're not just talking about me. Do it with one person you'll do it with the next. Thank you and good day, mam. How would YOU feel?

Usually when people run out of coherent thoughts, they resort to name calling and cussing. And oh yes, like a broken record, it is all about my fear. Sorry, there is no fear on my part, none regarding to you anyway. Disgust (were you bragging about not bathing/showering for days on end on another post?), loathing, and revulsion, and if you catch me on a good day, perhaps a smidgen of pity, but never fear.
OraclePollon​(sub female){NotYours}
Trust us when we say, you think you are shallow because you haven't found the person who sparks you. Once you do, you will see past their looks. Don't blame your shallow ness on your ability to see them for who they are. They were not interesting enough to destroy that protection fantasy. So keep holding out, and someone will come along who makes you snicker at your past self but be thankful that image kept you out of the wrong place until you found each other.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 17, 2021
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 17, 2021
ElizaEmma​, I DO like your style. lol

Taramafor wrote:
"You've repeatedly talked down on me,"
(Dear it is talking down "TO" you.) BTW <~that is talking down to you.

"assumed the worst, and frankly, it's getting old."
(Well, you could stop posting derivative hog wash and stop trying to sell insanity to new people. Now THAT is getting old. And to be blunt. Well, more blunt. As long as there is air in my lungs I will always, always work against broken people trying to sell brokenness.)

"We can keep playing this game if you want,
(Game? No game. I don't play at safety or the empowerment of new people who need our help.)

"where you assume the worst (Aw, come on you helped) and talk down on (TO) me because you fear the worst because it's all you see. But I only write long walls of text when I'm MISUNDERSTOOD. Jackass.

(No one reads a long wall of text. Like no one. Ever. Why should we have to put in punctuation and discern paragraphs just because you are too lazy to?
As far as fear? Hun, if I fear for anything it's you selling people on the virtue of playing at rape with rape victims as well as the many other rationalized, crazy, and dangerous stuff you spew out.- However, I do agree on one thing. You ARE a jackass.)

"You don't try to understand.
(I understand too well, you're broken not deep.)
You just go "I see the worst of (IN) you.(Yeah I admit, this does sound like me.)

I don't want to hear it." You're the worst example of how communication should go. (Excuse me Mr. Wall-o-text. How would you know what constitutes good communication?)

Granted, my walls don't help at times. But you talking down on me and not trying to be understanding, doing nothing but judging me, THAT is why the wall exists. (OMG keep the walls. Please. Keep them up. I shudder to think what the unfiltered version of you is if this is you with walls. lol)

(Look, I am happy to ignore your incessant blah blah blah. Unless it is a serious topic and you a) target a young poster with aggressive, negative comments, b) call people names and disrespect pretty much everyone on the thread because you will take any attention vs none, or c) you choose to be mean and I am well, bored. Is that wrong? It doesn't feel wrong.)

(Now I know you are firing up your keyboard to take this to the next level. And you can do that. Or... try to write less but nicer content, that is at least helpful to someone on the thread and stop working so hard to piss everyone else off. Huh?)

H*