Online now
Online now

What's your addiction?

anythingUdesire
1 year ago • May 9, 2022
anythingUdesire • May 9, 2022
I once had a addiction so strong it consumed my entire life. Now all I have left is a broken heart. She kicked me out into the street 3 years ago because her latest boy friend told her it was him or me. I gave my life and everything I ever was to her Worshiped the ground she walked on, the air she breathed. Now I search to fill the void that once was my everything. I truly believe it would of been better had she ordered me to kill myself rather then to leave and wonder the earth with only her memory. How could she hate me so much When I loved her so?
RoseUndressed​(sub female)
1 year ago • May 4, 2022
I go through, what I like to call, obsessions. Or falling down a rabbit hole. Currently, my addiction is a certain song. I can play it on repeat and every time find something new about it - a thought or a feeling. Music is often my addiction or obsession - a refrain that rings in my head or lyrics that echo through my thoughts.
Forge​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2022
Forge​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2022
My addiction? Easy enough, it’s devotion and true intimacy. I can’t get enough of that stuff. You could put me on an IV drip and it wouldn’t be enough. After seeing it firsthand, I knew that I had to have it. Day and night, night and day, 7 days a week. Alas, there doesn’t seem to be a dealer in my area.
Zelia
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
Zelia • Apr 27, 2022
My Master. I wouldn’t want to live without Him. I tired once and it didn’t work very well.
SoaringFree​(sub female){SCD}
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2022
I go through phases of addictions. A few years ago I was addicted to reading romance novels. Then I was addicted to working, which left no time for reading. Now, I am addicted to house projects. Sadly, my addictions usually shift with relationships or lack of.