Online now
Online now

Medical Diagnostic Pinwheel Exploration

Soulful Sunflower​(sub female)
3 years ago • Mar 25, 2021

Medical Diagnostic Pinwheel Exploration

I have recently purchased a one row pinwheel. I am completely new to using one. I was hoping that some of you lovely people could give me a few pointers on how to go about exploring this safely. I find that I enjoy a lot of pressure especially on my clit and labia and one thing that I've found that gives me intense pleasure with a little pain is to use a hard bristled toothbrush to stimulate my genitals. I do get quite rough with my play and I realise that being more gentle whilst playing with the pinwheel is absolutely necessary. I want it to hurt but obviously not cause damage. I don't want to get carried away in the moment without knowing how to approach this safely if that makes sense. Any advise would be much appreciated.
    The most loved post in topic
neutrinozero
3 years ago • Mar 26, 2021
neutrinozero • Mar 26, 2021
did the doctor issue it to you? what is it?
LeashCalledLove wrote:
I have heard about infection/general hygiene concerns using Whartenburg wheels, so just take care to have a clean environment and sterilize your toys before and afterward.

Most definitely and something that is essential. Thank you for the advice 😊👍
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
LOOOOOVE my pinwheel!

Gradually increase pressure untill you find your limit. Clean your toys as you normally do and enjoy!

I think I'm going to love mine too ðŸĪŠ

Going slow and building up the pressure is the key. Great advice,thank you 😊
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Mar 26, 2021
Lovely item with a violet wand. There are Wartenberg wheels that plug directly into a violet wand, they must have a spark gapped connector for safety. A Wartenberg wheel on its own can be used with violet wand play, when a body contact cable is used. The sub or top can hold the cable, have it in contact with their body, and either way the wheel because its conductive will create sensations, sparks to the wheel if the sub is holding the cable (reverse play) they are electrified, or from the wheel to the sub if the top is electrified (Indirect) by holding the cable. An electrode in the wand, is direct play.
neutrinozero
neutrinozero • Mar 26, 2021
thanks
dollMaker wrote:
Lovely item with a violet wand. There are Wartenberg wheels that plug directly into a violet wand, they must have a spark gapped connector for safety. A Wartenberg wheel on its own can be used with violet wand play, when a body contact cable is used. The sub or top can hold the cable, have it in contact with their body, and either way the wheel because its conductive will create sensations, sparks to the wheel if the sub is holding the cable (reverse play) they are electrified, or from the wheel to the sub if the top is electrified (Indirect) by holding the cable. An electrode in the wand, is direct play.

Wow I wasn't aware of any of this,thank you so much for enlightening me. I will have to look into it more. Seems like lots and lots of fun to be had. Thank you for the tips 😊👍