Online now
Online now

Is Being a Submissive Daddy a Thing?

CuckoldforNylons​(masochist male){Not Yet}
3 years ago • Mar 31, 2021

Is Being a Submissive Daddy a Thing?

So, recently I have discovered that I like the idea of being a Daddy (in the appropriate dynamic) but I'm also submissive. I mean is being a submissive Daddy a thing?
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Mar 31, 2021
Honestly, I've never heard of it. What actual learning have you done? I suggest you search Amazon for books on BDSM or power exchange and see if any of the titles relate to you. But do avoid the fiction. It is no help with real world matters. We are all a sum of our many parts but not all those parts are automatically related to power exchange dynamics.

When I see people mix a variety of roles or dynamics it usually means they haven't found themselves yet.
DaddiesPumpkin​(switch female){Not Lookin}
In my opinion,

I look at it as this:

You are who You are. You are the only one who knows such depth on what it is you like, don't like, prefer as well as no-go's.

So, do I think that you could be a submissive as well as a Daddy... I'd say yeah. Why not? I'd figure if you are in a dynamic with someone, then these needs or questions will come up. If the consenting party agrees and is comfortable with the dynamic being as you stated, I say look into it and enjoy.

Good luck ✨
    The most loved post in topic
House Talion​(dom male)
House Talion​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2021
Take from the lifestyle what you want and make it yours. Do your thing. Anyone talks against you doing their thing they can bite it.

Perspective. Most say a Daddy is dominant, but many say the Doms submit to the subs by only doing what's agreed. How many not of this lifestyle would say any parent submits to their children in any way or fashion? Food for thought.
Mama Bear JJ​(dom female){koa}
YES ... it is a thing!

I formerly identified as a switch, and when my little/middle side emerged a year ago I panicked because I had no idea how that space and the needs that go with it could fit when I stepped into a Domme role.

There was a lot of research. If you are struggling with that, search in the context of submissive "caregiver" or dominant "little" instead. You will be more likely to find the kind of information you are seeking. There's not a lot of it, but there is some.

In my experience seeking as Domme midddle, I presented the dynamic as a caregiver based one, with the submissive being my babysitter instead of a Daddy or Mommy who could "actually" tell me what to do and "actually" punish me. This allowed for my role to remain the dominant one, AKA the bossy one, despite the vulnerability and needs required of little/middle space and also allowed them to care for me and help my middle side follow the rules and structure that it needed to without being the ultimate say and enforcer on the issue. It is a fine line, but one both sides can successfully walk.

Beyond that, there is much fun to be had. I also presented the dynamic as a situation where, as my babysitter, they were required to entertain me sexually or otherwise ... meaning if my middle side wanted to dare them to jerk off in a public bathroom for her amusement or ask them to dress up like a princess and have tea with her, so be it. The point of these things, and those like them, is exerting dominance while the little/middle still gets the traditional needs and wants that one in a submissive role would have (dressing up, coloring, reading stories, having their silly and childlike whims come true etc.).

I ultimately decided that it wasn't a dynamic I would successfully be able to find on here ... i.e. all of the submissive males that I interacted with only wanted to be told what to do, not to act as a caregiver and have fun with my middle side lol ... hence removing the switch from behind my name and opting to move forward as a submissive only on this site. I am still very much a switch and open to/engage in the concept, elsewhere 🙈🙉🙊

Hope this has been somewhat helpful and given you some ideas to build on. If you have questions, feel free to message me 💕
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Mar 31, 2021
Anything is a thing. That is the wonder of the kink mentality; as long as there is consent from all parties, you’re doing it correctly.
Miki
Miki • Mar 31, 2021
Best answer is from House Talion to which I can only add; "Screw the labels and do your thing. If you find a situation where this works, run with it."

Anything can be a "thing".

Hell, taking a dump at work and fouling the fucking shithouse air is a thing to many people. But I bet they don't shit flowers themselves.

So is using what they think is too much paper to wipe your ass. There's a dude at work who uses half the fucking roll to do that (unisex shithouse) Do I complain?

No.. The dispenser holds 2 rolls.
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Mar 31, 2021
Honestly, there is nothing new under the sun. Only varied cultural norms, ab- norms and definitions across the centuries.

You do you.

A great motto -
"The more you love your decisions the less you need others to like them. "
Bunnie
3 years ago • Apr 1, 2021
Bunnie • Apr 1, 2021
@ legloverbrenton,

“I mean is being a submissive Daddy a thing?”

I can’t see why it can’t be. Just because you don’t fit a stereotype, doesn’t mean you can’t make it work for you. I can actually see how Daddy characteristics could easily fit with being a submissive.

Stereotypes exist purely because of a majority. In male submissives, I’ve observed that the stereotype seems to be more geared towards being “feminised.” I can remember the first male submissive profile I came across where the man was quite masculine, and I couldn’t help but wonder how people generally responded to him, as it seemed outside “the norm.” Having said that, I don’t actually move in those circles, so perhaps it’s not as “outside the norm” as I think looking in from the outside.

The path for those of us who don’t fit with stereotypes is a bit harder, a bit more lonely, a bit more ridiculed, and of course, you’re having to pave your own way, because it’s a bit less travelled. But isn’t the whole point of being here, to be true to ourselves? If you’ve discovered this about yourself, awesome... I’m excited for you! It may take a bit longer (when our tastes are more specific, our dating pool becomes smaller), but I’m sure you’ll find someone who values you exactly as you are, and I hope you wait for that person to come along. Good luck icon_biggrin.gif