Online now
Online now

Ponderence: Caffeinated or Decaffeinated?

acronymboy
3 years ago • Apr 3, 2021

Ponderence: Caffeinated or Decaffeinated?

acronymboy • Apr 3, 2021
(Okay. It's postings like this one that happen when one's day begins to slow down. LOL)

I've seen the word "unicorn" used in a lot of postings and ads. That impossible thing you are looking for, right?
I've also seen phrases like: "I am a gentle and loving dominant, but will not hesitate to discipline, if the need to do so arises."

And it was those two things that have percolated inside my brain. The brew that came out has led to this question:
Is the dynamic a fulfilling one for a dominant if they never have to show their dominance, if they never are challenged and if their dominance is clearly respected already?

Thinking about it now, I guess a more direct way to ask the question would be: "Is the power display necessary to be fulfilling for a dominant ... or are their dominant unicorns out there who feel enjoyment in being listened to without fuss?"

If she says: "Take your clothes off and add them to the laundry" and the submissive does it ...
If she says: "Finish the chores. I'm having guests over in an hour" and the submissive does it ...
If she says: "Make me a Cadillac Margarita and go easy on the Chambord this time" and the submissive does it ...
If she says: "Come lay next to me on the couch. I know you're answering emails, but do that later," and the submissive does it ...

And there are plenty more examples. But if she says it and the sub does it, and there's never a displayed exchange of power, it is satisfying for the dominant?

I'm not trying to say that a submissive doesn't need training. But if the submissive does everything they are asked to do, in a timely manner and without fuss, would that dynamic still be fulfilling for a domme, if she didn't need to correct hesitations or disobedience?

Don't get me wrong, here. The threat of OTK is quite invigorating and brings focus to the tasks at hand. The actual OTK is a different matter.

Just a ponderence. What do you all think?
L a r s​(dom male)
L a r s​(dom male) • Apr 3, 2021
Yup.

I like specific rules, roles, and boundaries. But discipline is more than negative stimuli after negative action. Discipline is also (mostly) negative stimuli to facilitate more positive action.

A sub can always grow. People can always grow. People can also find peace and satisfaction in routine, and learning to perform well in it. That's what I am looking for. A gal who likes me taking the lead.
Miki
Miki • Apr 3, 2021
... and I thought this was about coffee.

Caffeinated please.

So the topic. First, I'm not a "real" sub. I submit only in sexual situations. Then I go back to my professional "vanilla" life.

It totally wouldn't do for some to know what I do with the shades down

(I'd prefer up, but this is a "family" neighborhood)

-- Anyway I'm an unapologetic brat:

Dom says "Get me an iced coffee" (to stick with the deceptively-advertised coffee motif) icon_wink.gif

-- I'll make it for him/her and (it'll work once only) circle around and pour the ice cold shit right down their back. Guffaw!!

"How do you like me now, Master-Bater??" Hee hee hee
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
3 years ago • Apr 4, 2021
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 4, 2021
It depends on the dynamic. Some Doms want immediate obedience, some like an incorrigible brat, some like something in between. Some Doms like a sub who is constantly trying to dominate them and their dynamic is a constant wrestling match. For me, it is different in an online dynamic versus one that is in-person.

In person, I want a sub who obeys and does what she is told without hesitation...
... but I don’t want her to start that way.
I prefer a sub who does what she is told, but it is more enjoyable for me if I she does so because she is intimately aware of what will happen to her if she does not obey.
Miki
Miki • Apr 4, 2021
That's where the fun begins.. I would obey... Just not the way the dom would expect..... Because what happens after is what it's all about. Then I would play nice, be a good girl... for an undetermined amount of time until I can't hold back the inner Brat then..

Sorry Dommy Dear... Punk'd!
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)
MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 4, 2021
The only thing sexier than an s type who tries to (and perhaps even does a good job trying to) outsmart you is one who gets that masochist look when you lay into her for trying that bullshit again.
Miki
Miki • Apr 4, 2021
Ohhh I'm smarter than the average dum.. I mean dom. Of course I'm not in a permanent D/s relationship as I'm more a maso-girl than a genuine sub but still, I believe in "Variable bullshit".. "Punk 'em from different angles"

icon_wink.gif
Miki
Miki • Apr 4, 2021
... and if they wanna lay into me I just pout. I'm not "gorgeous" but enough find me too cute to really punish...

(he he he)