Online now
Online now

Intimations of Kink

worldoflight​(masochist male)
2 years ago • May 28, 2021

Intimations of Kink

Just curious, everyone: do you remember moments from childhood (or whenever) when you first understood (or began to understand) there was something different about you?

For me it came through tv/movies/books: for instance the way I kept having to talk myself out of falling in love with Tom Hanks (and his wig) in the tv show Bosom Buddies (premise: two dudes cross-dress in order to get cheaper rent in Manhattan). Or the way I was super-jealous of Linda Blair (particularly the scene where she’s “whipped” by holy water) in The Exorcist.
Kelpi
Kelpi • May 28, 2021
Yes I was a little strange as a kid. I like to pretend I tied up girls from my favorite shows. At the time I did not know why I was so weird (still kinda don't) but I enjoy it more now.
    The most loved post in topic
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • May 28, 2021
In truth

I think we all feel different. When it looks like we fit in we still feel different.
This kink thing is very much like Jazz music. It was birthed out of oppression. I believe ( have not proven theory yet) that we all have ways we would express our authentic self if not for oppression; sexually or otherwise.

To answer:

I realized I had a curiosity that matched my hunger. I was not one to talk about boys, not even "date" boys but very much wanted to connect. Looking back it was older men that stimulated my mind. I thought this was natural attraction. It was for me but what other girls talked about didn't make sense. I found intimacy in conversation which in turn charged my arousal.

I read the Joy of Sex at age 13 ( my mothers library) It gave a few pointers that were useful in mechanics and foreplay but what got my engine running was not in that book.

I didn't go for dominant men early on. But found I felt satisfied when I could " make them happy". The dead fishes out there they talked of confused me. Why would a woman just lie there?

My interest in D/s was from an encounter with a Dom.

Might not be the norm but normal for me.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Kelpi wrote:
Yes I was a little strange as a kid. I like to pretend I tied up girls from my favorite shows. At the time I did not know why I was so weird (still kinda don't) but I enjoy it more now.

Hehe! I did the same, play pretend, except....

I actually had a live partner, my nextdoor neighbor, Annabelle. We would play "mad scientist" and she always played my victim. We'd pretend I had captured her, tied her up and we would then pretend to do all sorts of sexual things. I think as a child, I was a bit of a sadist. Nah, I WAS a sadist as a child (at least I'd pretend to be).
Richlydefined​(sub female){Gardener}
I knew very early, I had a one track mind about intimate subjects and an obsession with being seen as responsible and self sufficient like an adult. I always wished that I could stop pretending to be a kid and just be myself so that I could do all those things that I was drawn to without being considered weird. Didnt work out that way as I am still considered weird AF but at least when I have input on a subject now people don't tell me that I don't understand and I need to go play with the other kids outside.
InquizitiveOne​(sub female)
I created a world of fantasy at a young age.. A place I could drift off to in safety & let my mind run... A place for me to surrender to. A place of freedom & peace.
I liked the way my body felt when dancing & positions I held during gymnastics training while growing up.
And... the sexual sides of my curious little mind were stimulated by reading all the erotica in playboy & penthouse magazines older male family members had.
These piqued such an interest in me it changed the way I walked, the clothes I wore, the power I had over boys using certain words... All through an era of, women should know their place & dare not step out of line.
I became a powerful submissive.
One who has been challenged my whole life in finding a strong enough Dominant who is capable, intelligent & committed enough to have me give my full self to.
I run on instinct. My submission feels innate, so finding the right person to discover my hidden desires lurking just below the surface has been difficult.
My standards are high because I know the depth I give.. I have been evolving in my BDSM journey since a young age & I'm 50 on June 30.
Power Exchange was something I discovered I liked at a very young age.
Alexis K​(switch male){Exploring}
2 years ago • May 29, 2021
I remember always feeling odd whenever characters were tied up or restrained in any way, be it james bond or the incredibles or even a guest on the muppets I believe. It's something I never understood until I got older and I finally figured out what those weirdo feelings were.

I always do wonder, how much of a fetish is nurture and how much is nature? Are some of us just born to be kinky and awesome? I suppose we may never know
AmandaAlwaysNaughty​(sub female)
Thinking back I remember playing with the boy next door. He was older than me (I was 12 and he was 16) and seemed so big, strong snd confident. We role played many scenarios (Doctor/patient, stranger meeting a shy innocent girl, and one when he pretended to be a burglar and tied me up when he found my hiding place - this was the best one) and I was always the helpless female - it made me feel so good when he took control. All scenarios eventually took the same path with him forcibly removing my clothing, touching me and telling me I was such a dirty girl for so obviously enjoying it - I couldn’t understand then why I got so wet but that just made him touch me even more.
newbieoldtimer​(sub male){No}

Kinky mind

Richlydefined wrote:
I knew very early, I had a one track mind about intimate subjects and an obsession with being seen as responsible and self sufficient like an adult. I always wished that I could stop pretending to be a kid and just be myself so that I could do all those things that I was drawn to without being considered weird. Didnt work out that way as I am still considered weird AF but at least when I have input on a subject now people don't tell me that I don't understand and I need to go play with the other kids outside.

I can really relate to what you said. My childhood was weird AF too. I didn't fit in to the "group" but instead had 1 bff and he's still my bff after 58 yrs! But we did really weird things togethers like tape record all types of skits, taking pictures of staged crime scenes, sitting on the front porch , me with a pencil and pad, he with a mini tape recover watching and recording everything that happened in the neighborhood. When I think back it wss hilarious! Man we had a lot of fun!
Veejay​(dom male){No Vacancy}
I was way, way too curious about sexual things way too early. As I got older, I always felt guilty for wanting to get girls to “do things” for me. I got off on getting them out of their comfort zones. Their agreeing my requests was always more arousing than what I actually asked for--even then I knew that wasn't normal.