Online now
Online now

Ending things

Gaiawolf​(sub female){RogueWolf}
2 years ago • Sep 18, 2021
Both of mine ended due to abuse. I ran away and didn't ever willingly have contact after that point.
I have seen it go both ways though. With relationships where honesty was a core value there was mutual discussion and agreement that it wasn't working. I've seen ghosting which is the worst way I believe. And I've seen one try and the other blindly demand they did nothing wrong and it ended, but luckily without too much bitterness.
No Body​(dom male)
2 years ago • Sep 19, 2021
No Body​(dom male) • Sep 19, 2021
Not all of them go with a big fight and a bad ending. Some are worse. You could have your phone turned off then you internet and when you get back online be accused of having someone on the side and then they ghost you with nothing else than a click of a button. Sucks but happens.
SynUnrestricted​(dom female)
Honesty is the best policy.

I had a submissive refuse to give honest communication and took the collar off WEEKS before telling me that he didn't want the dynamic anymore.

It angered me more than anything else.
I was crystal clear on my part of the dynamic, apparently he thought to "change my mind".
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 19, 2021
Sometimes we are the right person for someone who is not ready for the right person. I had a submissive whom I encouraged to start a needed therapy. It was not all rainbow and sunshine, but I felt completely loved and loved him to the moon. It got better and better and I was happy with him. We both enjoyed each other.
Within a few sessions with the therapist, he started to hide, didn't tell me how he felt. A senseless drama about something popped up and at this moment I couldn't soothe his concerns and his fear sucked me in. I can't read the mind of others... It took me weeks to understand a bit of it. I tried to have his back, but not possible if you don't know enough. I still don't understand his behavior fully, but what can I say. I have known before it could happen. Yes, I was heartbroken and mourn the possibilities but I can't change what is. The best is to send them love.