Online now
Online now

Gynarchy

Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Aug 28, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Aug 28, 2021
Didn't understand what the word means at first. Googled it up. "To be ruled by women".

What if someone doesn't have good control skills? Could you teach someone to rule you? I can personally say that I can and have done that. Thing is when someone makes assumptions I have to take control of the conversation. Until the point that assumptions stop. Spines get respected when they're honest.

Now ask yourself. Do you have that spine? Can you stand up to a matriarch? If you can't then why would they rule you? Something to ponder on.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
2 years ago • Aug 29, 2021
Matriarchy or patriarchy. A gender shouldn't rule just because of there gender (clutches her Femdom registration card LOL)
there are people of BOTH genders you wouldn't trust to feed your goldfish, let alone control you...or the world!
    The most loved post in topic
Taramafor​(sub male)
2 years ago • Sep 1, 2021
Taramafor​(sub male) • Sep 1, 2021
Quote: Authority based upon ANY physical attributes is "teh dumb"

Is it dumb to have a female sexual preference? You do realize that's likely a factor right?

Don't see the harm in it on a personal level. Do see the harm in trying to "politically correct" it though. Of either gender.
Miki
2 years ago • Sep 1, 2021
Miki • Sep 1, 2021
The most unusual "thread" I have ever run across in this place... No question seeking input, no topic to latch onto and discuss... Just one word and nothing else.

Very different aproach to which, unfortunately or fortunately depending on which side of the equation one is on--- One to which I have no direct comment.

Have fun with it, though!