Online now
Online now

Im a new Dom, with an more experienced sub.

fandan
2 years ago • Aug 30, 2021
fandan • Aug 30, 2021
House Talion wrote:
1. Contracts should be used by experienced individuals looking to finalize the terms of their commitment to each other, not to initialize an itinerary.
2. Talk is cheap. Gain what info you can from here, but initially your best bet is to attend munches and meetings while spend twice as much time listening as to asking questions.
3. Dont directly disconnect her from her memories of prior Doms and some of those memories are positive and help create her as the sub she presently is.
4. Search through the forums and find a Dom/me or Master/Mistress who's answers to posts seem to resonate with your own personality and ask them to individually mentor you.

Thanks for his - all very useful.
KittyisWatching​(sub female){Protected}
2 years ago • Aug 31, 2021
------------It’s always funny when an American corrects spelling. I think you’ll find that the actual spelling of the word, prior to the inception of your greet nation is ‘patronise’.

(What is a greet nation? Anyone?)
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Aug 31, 2021
KittyisWatching​(sub female)
8 hours ago • 08/30/2021 10:56 pm
------------It’s always funny when an American corrects spelling. I think you’ll find that the actual spelling of the word, prior to the inception of your greet nation is ‘patronise’.

The American use of a word is as valid as any. But sorry to hear that this is what you depend on for entertainment. Either way, you're welcome.
MsDove​(sub female){Eternal Pi}
I am a new sub with a very experienced Dom. Our first commitment was total honesty. This you don't need a book for, but you need to be willing to be vulnerable with each other. Are you looking for a long term relationship or just play? I didn't catch how long you have been communicating.

It takes time to build any relationship and a D/s relationship brings a new depth. Don't worry about the details yet... get to know each other. My Dom refused to do any kink until we'd made vanilla love. I think this was a good idea. We were very tender with each other. He watch word is "always with love".

He introduced me slowly. Whether your sub is experienced or not, it just makes sense in any new relationship when you are learning each other.

I appreciate the project plan mentality and that you want to cross all the t's and i's. Now let it go. Allow your own natural dominance to unfold. Everything else cam be learned in a book. Don't assume that there is a specific way you are supposed to be. Give your inner Dominant permission to come to the surface, see who YOU are.

My Dom is a gentle Dom and in the same breath he can be very firm. In the bedroom, I am totally submissive. He treats me as an equal day to day, he is always interested in my welfare and my opinion. You will work out what is right for you.

What I most appreciate about my Dom is his masculinity. He certainly doesn't beat on his chest or have "macho" behavior. But there is a genuine strength, calmness and surety that is always present. That, in itself, is like a magnet to me. What is your magnetic force? Who is your dominate self? Cultivate THAT within you, within your own masculinity, and it won't matter what kind of knot you can tie or paddle you can wield. You will become a magnet to right submissive.

Just be you and you will be just fine. Best to you and enjoy yourself. You are off to a great adventure!🕊️