Online now
Online now

How to be a expert in 30 days or less

Sir Don​(dom male){Not lookin}
2 years ago • Sep 4, 2021

How to be a expert in 30 days or less

I understand people joining us here on the cage and people have experience in the bdsm lifestyle. How do you become a expert so quickly?
No kink shaming
Just asking for clarification..
Lady Char​(sub female)
Lady Char​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2021
We are all experts in the age of Google?

Jk

You can learn quite a lot in a relatively short space of time if you're exposing yourself to a lot of stimuli and absorbing what you see... but I'm thinking a year at least to be ... what is the term? Consciously incompetent 🤣
Sasa​(dom female)
Sasa​(dom female) • Sep 4, 2021
Your question doesn't make sense to me, but sounds like someone insulted you who doesn't have the right to tell you something. 😉
There is no "us" and the other ones. There are simply people who find their way in their own pace. None of us is an expert, we all learn... hopefully.
    The most loved post in topic
Miki

Re: How to be a expert in 30 days or less

Miki • Sep 4, 2021
Sir Don wrote:
I understand people joining us here on the cage and people have experience in the bdsm lifestyle. How do you become a expert so quickly?
No kink shaming
Just asking for clarification..

One can accumulate a wealth of knowledge in a short period of time if one is fully driven, but just like with something as pedestrian as the job/career market, "knowledge" alone is a poor substitute for experience.

In this case, "half a loaf"-- if a wealth of knowledge alone is even half the equation here-- can be actually worse than none.

A person who does "the research" as if all this is some science-fair project will tend to enter a dynamic saddled with the burden of feeling like they know everything. Yes, burden. A "Know-it-all" approach will be viewed as a shit-show attitude and will flush your new relationship down the proverbial toilet faster than you can say "Pull the Chain"

[Actually I tend to think no one is an "expert" at BDSM, only at a particular facet of it they're into.]

But hey, no vitriol here. It took some brass balls to ask this question so in return you get a civilzed answer from me.
CSI
CSI
CSI • Sep 4, 2021
Isn't this something you just order on-line from Amazon and you get your expert in all things card in the mail in 3-5 business days? Maybe even next day delivery if you have prime icon_wink.gif
Sir Don​(dom male){Not lookin}

@CSI

CSI wrote:
Isn't this something you just order on-line from Amazon and you get your expert in all things card in the mail in 3-5 business days? Maybe even next day delivery if you have prime icon_wink.gif

@CSI
I had forgotten about that, but I do think it cost extra for the know it all options. Bundling saves money though
SageFlame​(sub female)
SageFlame​(sub female) • Sep 4, 2021
Quote "One may own a book in 30 days, but learning the application of what it contains within, takes a life time."

Authoring a book doesn't make one an expert either!