Online now
Online now

Being sexy?

Purple Freesia{Taken}
2 years ago • Sep 24, 2021

Being sexy?

Purple Freesia{Taken} • Sep 24, 2021
Recently My Master's slave has wondered about the notion of 'being sexy' - the kind of sexy that turns another person on and makes them want to drop everything they are doing and want to fuck your living brains out; note My Master's slave can already do this without trying - its just being itself:)

Its never really thought of itself as sexy - just a normal person, doing normal things, walking around with no clothes on, a collar around its neck, bending over exposing all of itself etc. - to the naked eye this seems to be sexy as hell. Really who wouldn't be aroused by this.

So My master's slaves question surrounds the kind of sexy that is done purposefully to turn someone on more than they already are; it really has no clue how to do this:

Be a maid - its already doing that, naked - however it thinks it could do this differently and better
Be secretary - again already doing that, naked - again, it thinks it could do this differently and better

Be a school girl - ok; don't have an outfit and wouldn't know where to begin
Be a high school slut - not sure where to begin and don't have an outfit
Dirty stripper - not sure where to begin and certainly don't have an outfit

So if you were to be sexy on purpose - what would you do?
Miki
2 years ago • Sep 25, 2021
Miki • Sep 25, 2021
No offense to the O. P. but I have a difficult time following posts written in this manner, so bear with me. If I misunderstand this or future questions and answer wrong... Bingo, cause and effect.

--------------------------------------------

As for what I think you're asking, how would I, for example, be sexy?

First, that would be strictly IF I wanted to, not under orders... Any Dominant who would try to order me do this and dress that-- can kiss my ass on their way out the door.

-------------------------------------------

But I digress: I would do such a thing to sugar their cookies... Pretty much the same shit that you listed.

Choice of clothing or lack thereof, (although skimpy works better than out and out prancing around the house bare-ass.) It leaves something to the imagination.

Additionally, "sexy" can be accentuated in how I carry myself, meaning steamy facial expressions and body language..

Again you pretty much covered all the "bases".
    The most loved post in topic
tallslenderguy​(other male)
i think 'sexy' is often in the eye of the beholder. Though there are general things that many people respond to as "sexy," i think being intricately sexy, non generic, requires knowledge and understanding of the person one wants to be sexy with.

i think sexy starts with listening, looking and knowing the person one wishes to arouse and appeal to.
Sir'smisty​(sub female)
Sir'smisty​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2021
I find confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) in people very sexy.

I feel sexy when I'm wearing my pretty underwear, feel confidence in my body and in the context I find myself.

Your miles may vary. 😉
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 25, 2021
It sounds like perhaps you would find confidence in these circumstances by stepping into the character of each of these roles. If you’re playing a schoolgirl, imagine yourself as a schoolgirl and create your behaviours and mannerisms accordingly. If you’re playing at being a stripper, imagine yourself as a stripper etc etc. Create characters for each of these roles, either based on your own knowledge or do some research and look for characters with behaviours you know he would like, and mimic them. Have fun with it. And each time create a new persona for that character. I see it as being like dress ups we all (?) played as children when we pretended to be whatever it was you pretended to be (fairy princesses or badass dragon slayers… whatever). Put your heart into it and make it realistic! 😁
I’m unsure as to whether simply being that character would be seen as sexy to your Master, in and of itself, or if he wants more. That would be for you to determine. However, I have been told and taught that sexiness comes from how one carries themselves. Anything can become sexy if we carry ourselves in a way that is graceful and (in our case), feminine.
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2021
I repeat, why do you ask?

And I agree with Miki. Your way of referencing yourself makes it hard to understand who you are asking for. If your relationship is working so well, what makes you want to talk about this exactly?
Bunnie
Bunnie • Sep 25, 2021
Easy reference here for those who haven’t encountered M/s where the slave is required to use third person instead of first person…

“My master’s slave” is like an equivalent to “I” or “my.”
“It’s” is like an equivalent to things like “I’m” or “my” etc.

Basically, these are interchanged terms to keep the person from referring directly to themselves. There are many ways of doing this, people can get very creative when necessary!

Hopefully that helps icon_smile.gif
eyeswideopeninsocks​(sub female)
2 years ago • Sep 26, 2021
For mine it's socks....(hence the name.) He came to a realization that it was a big turn on for him. He gave me socks and an outfit to put on and he couldn't keep his eyes, hands and anything else off of me. New socks arrive in the mail several times a week, he shops while he works. (Today's package was from Socks Galore).

When we play, he chooses the socks (and usually a matching outfit) and go from there. The difference in him is astounding. When I'm feeling bratty I will put on socks and wear them in situations when he can't do anything about it. All day titillation is fun icon_smile.gif That night is usually electric.