Online now
Online now

Men, what you need to know.

JustGreenie{Lona Alofa}
2 years ago • Nov 2, 2021
JustGreenie{Lona Alofa} • Nov 2, 2021
My issue is my hair,

I am pretty confident with my body and who I am physically, but my one issue would be my hair. I understand the reasoning of why my hair is not as thick as it used to be, having enduring chemo and it slowly growing back. I just miss its fullness and length. It has been growing back and it is quite long from what I have been used to in the past two years, now that I am not on meds for cancer. I know it won't come back in the way it used to and I am slowly learning how to accept that and loving how it is now. I know this sounds vain, but it is an insecurity I deal with lately.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Nov 3, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 3, 2021
Feels like I just got cancelled...

I wanted to wait a while before posting again. Allow tempers to simmer so that I may possibly be understood. This is not a reply to any of the women that called me several names. But my original post was never meant to piss anyone off. It was My opinion. Yet in these days and times a man doesn't have to say much to be seen as toxic, narcissist, arrogant, and misogynist.

Ladies, I'm sorry my post angered you so. I'm not sorry for what I said, however. But I asked a lady friend if it's ever appropriate to tell your girlfriend/wife that she needs to lose a few. She said it's NEVER a good idea to tell her, while laughing pretty hard. For the record I've never had to tell a woman I've dated to lose weight. They would tell me when they wanted to lose some.

I'm only bothered by not being able to express my opinion without being attacked for it. I'm here in peace. I don't have to agree with everyone but I won't try to stop them from speaking on whatever they please. The hatred of my post could have been handled better. But we're all just people and we all make mistakes. So it's no biggie.

Anybody attacking me at this point is just sad. Have a nice day.
Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 3, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 3, 2021
As a man, one of the things I "need to know" (to quote the thread title) is something I learned from reading this thread:

Never make a comment about weight or body type to a female in any circumstance! And I feel bad that some men have learned this the hard way.
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
2 years ago • Nov 4, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:

I'm only bothered by not being able to express my opinion without being attacked for it. I'm here in peace. I don't have to agree with everyone but I won't try to stop them from speaking on whatever they please. The hatred of my post could have been handled better. But we're all just people and we all make mistakes. So it's no biggie.

Anybody attacking me at this point is just sad. Have a nice day.

Playing the poor beleaguered victim now, huh? And throwing down the gauntlet of "anyone *attacking* me at THIS point is just "sad". Your manipulative bent has been exposed for all to see and this "final" salvo of yours was the icing on the cake. But yes - DO have a nice day. icon_wink.gif
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Steellover wrote:
As a man, one of the things I "need to know" (to quote the thread title) is something I learned from reading this thread:

Never make a comment about weight or body type to a female in any circumstance! And I feel bad that some men have learned this the hard way.

The one man who needed to learn any lesson from this clearly did NOT learn as he recently popped off with "I'm sorry you ladies are angry, but I'm NOT sorry for saying what I did and causing the anger". icon_wink.gif
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Nov 4, 2021
Steellover: I would have accepted being told by the ladies to never mention weight. But that should not be shoved down the throat of a grown man that is not dating these women. They should tell that to the man in their lives. There would be a valid argument if I said I will tell any woman I see in public to lose weight. If I did that, I would welcome the venom. But if my lady and I have a relationship where we are comfortable in that dynamic, no one else should care.
I didn't deserve the venom. But I ain't mad at em either. Life is too short for that.
Beautiful eyes​(sub female){Taken}
Everyone has body issues men and women.
We are all attracted to different types of people.
Do not rely on other people to make you happy....you are the only one responsible for that.
You can make changes to your bodies.....but it is inside that needs the work.....so find something you like about your body and start from there.
We all need an ego boost every now and again, so if a stranger smiles at you smile back, someone gives you a compliment give one back.
Remember some people have an ideal person in mind....that may not be you but the next person you may be perfect for....so it's about working on self worth x
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 4, 2021
Steellover​(sub male)

"As a man, one of the things I "need to know" (to quote the thread title) is something I learned from reading this thread:
Never make a comment about weight or body type to a female in any circumstance! And I feel bad that some men have learned this the hard way."

(Or... maybe read all of his comments before you add to the ignorance.)
SubtleHush​(sub female)
SubtleHush​(sub female) • Nov 4, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
7 hours ago • 11/03/2021 2:16 pm

"Yet in these days and times a man doesn't have to say much to be seen as toxic, narcissist, arrogant, and misogynist."
(But you are all those things and you did so well displaying those attitudes in your first post. Own it and be proud of that BS - I mean we're calling BS, right? That is what you said.)

"Ladies, I'm sorry my post angered you so."
(You have to be 7 kinds of stupid to brag about being belligerent to women over their weight and think it wouldn't anger someone. But for me, your profound ignorance of science and weight loss tipped the scales in your favor. Why be sorry if you angered anyone when clearly that was your goal? Or maybe you're just not used to or even like strong women with as much right to an opinion as you gave yourself.)

"The hatred of my post could have been handled better. But we're all just people and we all make mistakes. So it's no biggie."
(Oh diddums now, now. It WAS a biggie. And all the silly responses you made to those who didn't like your tripe were just as hateful. You can continue to be an entitled jackass or you could -Dare I say it? -stop a minute and consider that an important aspect of this lifestyle is the appreciation of each other. Maybe no one appreciates you. I can well understand that. But boasting on discussion forums about how much of a lack of appreciation you have for others. Well, you did a big deal job of that. )

"Anybody attacking me at this point is just sad."
(What is sad is the idea that your disrespectful post and the attitude it displayed in bright shining glory. And I am sorry that you see others calling you out on your bullshit the way you said you call out women as an attack. All I can say is good. I hope you do. That in no way diminishes the importance of the attacks. Now learn from them or continue to wallow in your poor baby boy routine. And for heaven's sake, learn a little about this lifestyle before you call yourself a Dominant.)

H
Morgein
Morgein • Nov 4, 2021
Steellover wrote:

Using the quote is not meant to say that this response is pointed at Steellover, but simply to provide context for new readers......

In addition to commenting on weight, do not ask a woman if she's pregnant or use the more subtle "when are you due?" unless she is so pregnant that you don't need to ask. In some cases you'll end up asking and she WON'T be pregnant and, well, that's just a negative situation for everyone.