Online now
Online now

To seal a plastic Chastity device

Truckerlife​(switch male){19.5 inch }
6 years ago • Nov 26, 2017

To seal a plastic Chastity device

I'm considering sealing the plastic Chastity device that I have on.
It is a cheap device but still a Hassel to cut off.
I figure if I seal the lock in that I wouldn't be tempted to take it off..
I'm settled locked btw.
socair{My only co}
5 years ago • Jul 20, 2018
socair{My only co} • Jul 20, 2018
Just do it.
I want my Mistress to let me seal mine but she prefers indefinite denial to permanent denial as it gives her more options. She has told me though that when or IF my denial becomes permanent I will not be told I'll just have to figure it out.
MissBonnie​(dom female){oz}
5 years ago • Jul 21, 2018
If your sealed with padlock and that is what you've sealed..the padlock will take about 4-6 hacksaw blades and a few hours. An angle grinder works but freaks the frack outta most LOL (yep been there done that)
Some other idea is plastic dip the lock. It can be peeled off but its very hard to replace without being noticed. Also what about coded tags? They cant be replaced without being discovered. They also put the emphasis back on the submissive and not the device.

Also guys I want to add because it annoys off a little and I need to vent (not personally directed at you) but the idea is *you* do the work, not the device. The device is the 'aide' not the thing that controls your chastity, your Mistress orders that control. You carry it out. Its supposed to be about your Mistress and being chaste to please her, not about the device "making" you do so. Any one can lock up their bits. Be careful you dont loose the actual reason your locked.
    The most loved post in topic
socair{My only co}
4 years ago • Oct 1, 2019
socair{My only co} • Oct 1, 2019
Its plastic don't over think this .. if you want out you will get out with or without a key. You will however probaly trash either the lock or the device in the process which I'm sure you already knew.
rickeyboy
4 years ago • Oct 4, 2019
rickeyboy • Oct 4, 2019
use super glue on all the plastic pieces as you put it on makes it very difficult to get off by yourself then glue the lock closed.
Truckerlife​(switch male){19.5 inch }
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019

No longer into chastity devices

Got out of those devices as I always seam to be able to cum.
They are good to keep a guy from having sex with another partner and that is about it.
I've done some research into chemical castration and feel that is the best way for me to go. I've found a natural alternative....vitex fruit. It is used for both sexes. Let me know your thoughts.
Duke Montefort​(dom male)
4 years ago • Oct 29, 2019
Duke Montefort​(dom male) • Oct 29, 2019
I've never personally felt the need for a chastity device. I've been chaste for years. If I wore one it would be to keep people out not me in.

What you need to do is to learn to practice self control. Chemical castration is a terrible idea, and that barbaric crap was used on the Nazi's political prisoners. Your creating a dangerous president. Fetish should not rule your life. You should rule your fetish life. You need to practice self control. Not just chastity. There are a thousand ways to train yourself in self control. temper, fasting (not too much), meditation. You need to do this and not alone.

You should consult a psychiatrist and your doctor before moving any further. Also discuss this with your trusted friends and family. As a person who has studied psychiatry and history this is a bad move.