Online now
Online now

What do you want as a dominant?

Morgein
2 years ago • Oct 27, 2021
Morgein • Oct 27, 2021
@DaddyPP

While a lovely goal, I believe your reply would fall within the bounds of this caution regarding obedience:

Sasa(dom female) wrote:
I mean, it is our job to communicate clearly what we expect from a submissive and I believe it takes some work to think about what serves us. Please don't answer "obedience" (rolling my eyes) but what is their job in your life?

If I’m not mistaken, the overarching question of the thread is “how do you do intend to accomplish that?” You can’t simply command a sub to show their soul, ignite their passion, and shine brilliantly. What will your submissive do in your life, everyday, that will move her/him towards that ultimate achievement?
Madame Eire​(dom female)
Madame Eire​(dom female) • Oct 27, 2021
Simply put I want a sub or slave who will make My life more manageable, be it cooking for Me, collecting My groceries, massaging My feet, going on errands etc. whatever it is be it D/s or M/s related or very everyday I want to live an easier, less stressful life.
Lord Steel​(dom male)
Lord Steel​(dom male) • Oct 27, 2021
I want her to crave physical contact more than I do. If that means reaching for my hand when walking together in public or leaning against my leg when kneeling bound and hooded at my feet, she can't be close to me without also touching me.

I want her to say thank you with her eyes when I caress the hair out of her face.

I want her to fill my glass after i take the last drink from it and to do so as if it is the natural thing to do.

I want her to piss me off knowing that my REALLY dark side will come out and punish her severely.

I want her to lay next to me at night pressing her back into my chest and hugging the arm I have draped over her.

I want her to rub my shoulders when I am working, nibble on my ear when I am on the phone or crawl under my desk and start giving me a blow job while doing a customer presentation.

I want her to be able to handle everything I am capable to doing to her and then look me in the eye and say "Is that the best you can do?"

I want her to tell me her deepest darkest dreams and fantasies and then want me to make them happen.

I want her to enjoy the body massages and pubic shaving so much she is begging me for more.

I want her to not take shit from anyone and be willing to kick some ass if necessary.

I want her to be able to shoot as good as I can, fish as good as I can, hunt as good as I can and camp as good as I can.

I want her to enjoy the same movies as I do, the same comics as I do the same books as I do and the same plays as I do.

I want her to push my boundaries as hard as I push hers.

I want her to talk about any subject or topic openly and honestly.

I want her to be as curious about everything as much as I am.
DaddyPP​(dom male)
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Oct 27, 2021
@Morgein
My apologies for not answering the question in the manner you decided I should (sarcasm fully intended in case that wasn't clear), however the intricacies of how are far too complex to post on a simple reply on a forum post. Additionally, each sub is vastly different than another, and thus adds to the complexity.

I will answer questions the way I answer them. No I did not elaborate on how I achieve my goal, only what my goal is, what I desire. For me that was enough, and I only answer to me.
Redfoxmask​(dom male)
2 years ago • Oct 28, 2021
Redfoxmask​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2021
As a Dom I have way too many to list here but mostly a sub to love, hold, be my confidant, friend, lover, a sanctuary I can run to, my peace, my serenity, someone who doesn't just listen but actually hears with her heart. a sub who will stick around when it gets tough and not run away. a sub who will actually communicate and not just bottle things up till she explodes. I can't know unless something is said I'm not a mind reader.

a sub who will be comfortable in who she is and one day see what I see. a sub who will be at the door waiting, who will do as I ask without question within reason of course. and so much more I could go on for days but thats the gist of it. a sub who will be a sexual partner, a comforter, a sub who will see a need and just do whatever it is without being asked etc
Morgein
Morgein • Oct 28, 2021
DaddyPP wrote:
@Morgein
My apologies for not answering the question in the manner you decided I should….

It wasn’t about my requirements. It was about the intent of the thread as written by the OP.

DaddyPP wrote:
I will answer questions the way I answer them. No I did not elaborate on how I achieve my goal, only what my goal is, what I desire. For me that was enough, and I only answer to me.

Interesting. I thought you were attempting to contribute to the knowledge-base here, in which case the answers would seem to be for everybody. Since that doesn't seem to have been your intent, I find it curious that you replied at all. 🤷🏻‍♀️
DaddyPP​(dom male)
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2021
@Morgein
Is that what you are doing? Adding to the knowledge base of the community? Your methodology is quite interesting.

The reality is you and I could continue to derail the conversation like a couple of petulant children, and the op can do the same in my inbox, but I won't.
Banemus​(dom male)
Banemus​(dom male) • Oct 28, 2021
After having some discussions with some people here. Further refining My understanding of the whole terminology of different aspects of the bdsm world. I would need to amend My own personal ad right now but I guess I'll elaborate My wants and needs here.

I'm building an empire or a new world as I would call it. I started alone and for a long time, I was able to continue this way. But these past few months, I realized I only have these 2 hands on My body. 24 hours a day is not enough for Me anymore to continue building this world.
People tell Me I should get employees and sure, employees can be practical for certain tasks but they are just not trustworthy enough to handle the importance of this. This is why I need someone to become an extension of Me. Someone that I can train to do things My way and NOT her way. So that when I'm not there physically next to her, she would do things in My stead, My way.

Depending on the size of how big this world will get, I would probably need multiple ones but for now, I need one. One that would become My favorite/prized possession. My alpha slave. She would also become someone that will delegate the other ones when I'm not around. The one that will know everything about Me: My soul, My heart and My blood. And when Me and her are working side by side, it would feel like we are soaring through the skies.

I know the chances of Me finding this is very slim. Because I will demand everything from her: her soul, her body, her heart and her life. But one can only dream.