Online now
Online now

Cooked The Rice - What’s the Punishment?

ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
2 years ago • Nov 11, 2021

Cooked The Rice - What’s the Punishment?

I thought this could be fun. I’ve seen on TikTok where brats will be told by their doms that punishment is going to be kneeling on rice so they cook it all before he gets home.

My question is, assuming this is one of your punishments, what would you do if your submissive did this?

Come up with another punishment? If so, what?

Laugh at the situation and move on?

Something else?

Brats - What do you think your Dom would do to you?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 11, 2021
To begin - I have ZERO patience for brats.
I don't mean that if she is a brat then I get to "tame" her or wtf. No, I'm talking about perfectly 100% incompatible.
I have no tolerance at all, so there would definitely be no laughing.

Yes, it has been one of my punishments, along with kneeling on broken, raw noodles.
If my sub tried playing games like that I would bind one arm behind her back, make her eat all of it off the floor, pour out fresh uncooked rice, put her in a kneeling position on top of it, and make her pick up every grain one at a time, counting each one, and put them in a bowl.
That would take a while and she would probably be pretty hungry by the time she gets done.

So then she can cook and eat that too.

No games.

(I've never actually had to do that.)
    The most loved post in topic
LJ - Wow you do not fuck around! 😳🤣 Definitely see how you’re incompatible with brats.

I’ve personally never had this punishment - I did however accidentally kneel on epsom salt before it dissolved in the bath. That shit hurts if you need another idea. Haha
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Nov 11, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
To begin - I have ZERO patience for brats.
I don't mean that if she is a brat then I get to "tame" her or wtf. No, I'm talking about perfectly 100% incompatible.
I have no tolerance at all, so there would definitely be no laughing.

Yes, it has been one of my punishments, along with kneeling on broken, raw noodles.
If my sub tried playing games like that I would bind one arm behind her back, make her eat all of it off the floor, pour out fresh uncooked rice, put her in a kneeling position on top of it, and make her pick up every grain one at a time, counting each one, and put them in a bowl.
That would take a while and she would probably be pretty hungry by the time she gets done.

So then she can cook and eat that too.

No games.

(I've never actually had to do that.)

I'm old enough to have been around for IRC chat rooms where one particular channel was a "brat" hangout. That was 25 years ago that I first heard about the kneeling on uncooked rice punishment meted out for online relationships. Being the masochist that I am, I trotted into the kitchen and dumped a couple of cups of rice on the tiled floor and settled in smirking. BIG mistake! HUGE! I'd rather be caned and I despise canes with a passion.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
LJ - Wow you do not fuck around! 😳🤣 Definitely see how you’re incompatible with brats.

I’ve personally never had this punishment - I did however accidentally kneel on epsom salt before it dissolved in the bath. That shit hurts if you need another idea. Haha

I've heard of epsom salts but I have no idea what they are/do. Hmm... now I'll have to look into that for some bathtub sadism and degradation fun.
Thanks for the suggestion hahah
Now think about how much fun it would be to be in the same position, one arm bound, on the uncooked rice, and not be allowed to stand up until you have finished writing 100+ lines.
Now you begin to see how writing lines as a punishment can be a very persuasive deterrent regardless of the content.
“ I've heard of epsom salts but I have no idea what they are/do. Hmm... now I'll have to look into that for some bathtub sadism and degradation fun.
Thanks for the suggestion hahah”

They’re good for muscle soreness. Scented ones are really nice like lavender. But definitely painful to kneel on. I might have yelled some unique combination of curse words. 😆 You’re welcome and I’m sorry in advance to your future experimentee. 😆😆
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
“ I've heard of epsom salts but I have no idea what they are/do. Hmm... now I'll have to look into that for some bathtub sadism and degradation fun.
Thanks for the suggestion hahah”

They’re good for muscle soreness. Scented ones are really nice like lavender. But definitely painful to kneel on. I might have yelled some unique combination of curse words. 😆 You’re welcome and I’m sorry in advance to your future experimentee. 😆😆

Ahhh so they would be good for post-rice discomfort.
Thank you, and I'll make sure any future "experimentee" knows that it is your fault for suggesting it.
😁🤣😁
MelMell​(dom female)
MelMell​(dom female) • Nov 11, 2021
I’m not a fan of brats and really can’t stand them. My response to bratty behavior is to ignore and I’m really good at giving the silent treatment. Once they decide to stop being a brat that can try and coax me to talk to them.
It still sounds like a nice punishment 🤔 I might just have my sub punished like that if they misbehave. See how long they can handle it and how much they will cry and beg for me to stop it.
Then again considering whytchywomam didn’t like it and she’s a masochist I think I might end up breaking a regular sub 😬
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker}
Spellbound Wytch{Mr. Parker} • Nov 11, 2021
MelMell wrote:
Then again considering whytchywomam didn’t like it and she’s a masochist I think I might end up breaking a regular sub 😬

Even as a masochist I found having to pick grains of rice out of the "dimples" left behind on my red and purple kneecaps distasteful. 😂