Online now
Online now

Why not state your location?

Steellover​(sub male)
2 years ago • Nov 18, 2021
Steellover​(sub male) • Nov 18, 2021
For one, like a lot of you, I don't really use this as a dating site, and for two... just for the curious, I live in Idaho. Which is part of the problem; I fear if more people knew about me, or (God forbid) even found out who I was, I might be targeted in a not so good way.

There are a lot of not very nice people living in Idaho right now. This state has always had a certain- shall we say- reputation for being intolerant, but this aspect has gotten worse, rather than better, over the last few years as it seems to be drawing in more and more people with that kind of mindset.

Which brings me to the post above mine; I absolutely cannot tolerate racism in any way shape or form. Nobody should experience that kind of harassment, especially on a site like this.
dollMaker​(dom male)
dollMaker​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
Its no ones business until I decide they have a need to know and trust established.

I used to trust more easily, then I was stalked, harrased and had my privacy violated, I closed down afterwards. I know I have annoyed people over this privacy, even hurt people, but I have to look after me, no one else will. Respect my limits and boundaries, show interest in me, not as a kink vending machine, but as a human being, connection formed, and trust grow, work at my comfort pace and I will let you in.

Disrespect, belittle my concerns re privacy, instill mistrust, or concern you might be casual, reckless with peoples privacy (like sharing others pms without consent, gossip) and I will never trust you or let you in. And a huge red flag to me is people who poo poo, belittle or take the piss out of those of us who guard our privacy.
DaddyPP​(dom male)
DaddyPP​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
I have never had issue with stating my location. Not like I am the only person who lives in Hawaii,or even Captain Cook for that matter. I love meeting people I can discuss things we share with. Online only for me was a really long time ago, but even then it wasn't an issue.

That said, in this day of identity theft and doing, I totally get why someone won want to keep their shit private. For me though,I just don't give a hoot who knows.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
Cressida Clytie wrote:
I used to put my exact location in here. But unfortunate events happened that there were users here that was banned by the admin who formed a cult and made a site to mock some of the users here in the cage who didn't supported them in their "battles".

Not trying to open old wounds again but a LOT of users here were mocked and humiliated. Took our personal details in our profiles, blogs, forums. The worst that they did is they also took pictures and used it in their website. Scary right?

I remember when you went through that. I haven't looked there since you told me about it but I have thought of it every time I saw you add a new pic.
They were losers anyway. You got fierce!
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Cressida Clytie wrote:
I used to put my exact location in here. But unfortunate events happened that there were users here that was banned by the admin who formed a cult and made a site to mock some of the users here in the cage who didn't supported them in their "battles".

Not trying to open old wounds again but a LOT of users here were mocked and humiliated. Took our personal details in our profiles, blogs, forums. The worst that they did is they also took pictures and used it in their website. Scary right?

There is no doubt that I don't look like a person from the west. But the people I mentioned not just mocked me but the entire Asian community. Lol.

If new acquaintance wants to know my location I will be happy to share on a private conversation once trust is established.

Wow that’s awful. I’m sorry that happened to you! Absolutely understand your hesitancy. People can be such trash.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Nov 18, 2021
I chose my location info because I thought it was funny. And I do actually live in Texas.
As with any other identifying information like name, face, location, I carefully choose who gets to know.
Add to that the fact that I live in a very small town, and if somehow word got back to anyone here then it would spread to everyone here. I have family and family history here so I prefer that not to happen.
When I no longer live here then I will change some info and add more pics.
And once you get to know me it will be hard enough to get rid of me so best to save something for the lean times.

But I'm somewhere near Houston, TX.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Nov 19, 2021
LongerJohnny wrote:
Cressida Clytie wrote:

I remember when you went through that. I haven't looked there since you told me about it but I have thought of it every time I saw you add a new pic.
They were losers anyway. You got fierce!

I apologize I still haven't figure out this quote thing. True I've been miserable took me half a year to be brave and upload my pic again. I let karmic universe do their work now.
Cressida Clytie​(masochist female){Taken}
2 years ago • Nov 19, 2021
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
Cressida Clytie wrote:

There is no doubt that I don't look like a person from the west. But the people I mentioned not just mocked me but the entire Asian community. Lol.

If new acquaintance wants to know my location I will be happy to share on a private conversation once trust is established.

Wow that’s awful. I’m sorry that happened to you! Absolutely understand your hesitancy. People can be such trash.

True. That's why some of the users here are quite cautious especially those who knew about what happened. It was actually a year ago when it happened.