Online now
Online now

When is a Dom not allowed to discipline or correct a submissive?

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Aug 20, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2022
Moll, I'll tell you one time only. Speak to me with respect if that's what you expect in return. The "Captain obvious" could have been directed at you in the first place. But I laid it out respectfully since you went there.

I was only speaking in general terms regarding a sub wanting to be released. But I'll say this. If a sub is with me from wherever, around the world, she will have a limited but fair amount of time to be leave. If I'm at her home I'll ALWAYS make sure to have somewhere to go.
LatexHer​(dom male)
LatexHer​(dom male) • Aug 20, 2022
A Dom should not have limits as to when where, or how his sub is disciplined. It is a valued part of any D/s relationship for the sub to know this, and for her dom to know his sub. Too many times some of these new relationships are based upon sex alone instead of real domination. While a good sexual relationship can be important to some - it is not always necessary.
Getting to know a submissive woman before having any sort of sex, is paramount in my opinion. If she is older. her past life loves, children, triumphs, and failures, all are just as important as her willingness to obey and learn the individual tastes of her Dom. Back in the 70s, and 80s well before terminology correction became popular, there were Masters and slaves. Later, as descriptive names became more prevalent - we adopted Dom submissive and a slew of others to help describe our tastes and partners.

Modern Society has polluted America's youth, and has by its pressures caused a divorce rate unbearing of the past! Men have become weak, and docile instead of taking charge - which candidly many women enjoy. Only time will tell what the future holds - but I am very happy, proud, and fruitful having enjoyed the dance thus far!
moll​(other female){owned slav}
I'mME wrote:
moll wrote:
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, disciplining or correcting a sub that hasn't done anything wrong (disobeyed) is simply abuse. And if the sub asks for release they should be on their way out the door. I'll never attempt to keep a woman that doesn't want to be there.

Dom Pinnacle: I just want to state that I have permission from my Master to post this reply to you: Thank you Captain Obvious. That's exactly when a Dom/Master has no right to discipline a sub/slave.

Regarding "their way out the door." Many sub/slaves that do live with their Dom/Master can't just pick up and leave. They packed up their lives to move in with their Dom/Master. Some from the same city and some from the other side of the globe. I know a slave that moved to Los Angeles from Brisbane, Australia (<----7,000 miles). She asked him for release a few years ago (after 2 years), but it was during the Covid shut down. She couldn't just pick up and move.....anywhere. Luckily for her, her former Master is a good man and allowed her to stay in his home, separate bedrooms of course, until the travel restrictions were lifted. Then it was a matter of affording a plane ticket.

And then there is those sub/slaves that are actually the owner of the home.

Even in a vanilla relationship it's not easy for one person to just move out. A lot of separated couples actually keep living in the same home because of finances...or lack there of and they cannot impose on a friend or family.

NO.....some people cannot just "be on their way out the door" so easy.

Moll,

This is me personally, but if I were to pick up and move across the US or across the globe, I would negotiate terms in case something happened.

I'mME, that makes total sense. I don't know if the Master and the Aussie had a contingency plan for "if things went south" or not. Knowing the Master, they may have had one. He is a very sensible man....in my opinion. But again, there are always unforeseen situations that hit from left field.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
LatexHer what you said reminds me of an episode of Soft white underbelly on YouTube. It was a couple that started off as M/s. And now?! The Master has been demoted to a cuck. She basically told him what his new position would be. And instead of telling her to kiss his ass, he kissed hers and bowed down. Most of the commenters felt sorry for him. Like wtf!!!! I can't even make this ish up.
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, I'll tell you one time only. Speak to me with respect if that's what you expect in return. The "Captain obvious" could have been directed at you in the first place. But I laid it out respectfully since you went there.

I was only speaking in general terms regarding a sub wanting to be released. But I'll say this. If a sub is with me from wherever, around the world, she will have a limited but fair amount of time to be leave. If I'm at her home I'll ALWAYS make sure to have somewhere to go.

Ok....you have a point that my reply was a bit ....rude. I apologize for that, but my original reply was an obvious reply to an obvious question. There is only one time when a Dom/Master should not be allowed to discipline or correct a submissive....when they have done nothing to deserve it.

The issue is that in your reply to me, you didn't mention that you would allow the sub time to find another living situation. You just stated, "And if the sub asks for release they should be on their way out the door." That statement was not vague, it was a clear statement that you would kick a sub out the moment of release.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Moll, I appreciate and accept your apology. I won't always be detailed in something I say. So just feel free to ask me to clarify or add more context and I'd be happy to.
I'mME
I'mME • Aug 20, 2022
LatexHer wrote:
A Dom should not have limits as to when where, or how his sub is disciplined. It is a valued part of any D/s relationship for the sub to know this, and for her dom to know his sub. Too many times some of these new relationships are based upon sex alone instead of real domination. While a good sexual relationship can be important to some - it is not always necessary.
Getting to know a submissive woman before having any sort of sex, is paramount in my opinion. If she is older. her past life loves, children, triumphs, and failures, all are just as important as her willingness to obey and learn the individual tastes of her Dom. Back in the 70s, and 80s well before terminology correction became popular, there were Masters and slaves. Later, as descriptive names became more prevalent - we adopted Dom submissive and a slew of others to help describe our tastes and partners.

Modern Society has polluted America's youth, and has by its pressures caused a divorce rate unbearing of the past! Men have become weak, and docile instead of taking charge - which candidly many women enjoy. Only time will tell what the future holds - but I am very happy, proud, and fruitful having enjoyed the dance thus far!

I agree that a Dominant should not have restrictions on when to correct their sub, however with the caveat that they know each other, every line, every freckle, every inch of each other.

I am a layered person, time is the way to build trust. The dance is learning.

So much sniping on this platform, it is a turn off for me when grown ups act like they are in middle school and the cliques that form.
I mingled with everyone and was well liked by everyone except big cry babies. Oh well,
I will continue to do me, and others can continue to .......

😂🤣
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Moll, I appreciate and accept your apology. I won't always be detailed in something I say. So just feel free to ask me to clarify or add more context and I'd be happy to.

I'm seriously not looking to start an argument, but why should the reader....why should I ask you to clarify a statement that actually seemed very clear....it just wasn't what you intended to say.

If you are not always going to be detailed in what you write, then expect these types of arguments and misunderstandings to occur and because it's not the readers job to ask if you actually intended to write what you did or you meant to say something quite different....just a bit of advice that was given to me regarding my writing.... Do with it what you will!

Something that was said to me by one of my English teachers in high school: "say what you mean to say and don't expect anyone else to know you meant something other than what you said."
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Moll, there will always be a time when someone needs further clarification or information. That's what a discussion is for. Ask and ye shall receive. But don't talk down to a person because you don't understand or agree. Most may understand what I meant but for those that didn't get it, just ask.

And I've been explicit and detailed in this forum and STILL heard from those that just want to argue.