Online now
Online now

Foot fetish

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 13, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 13, 2021
Butterflies, that's why it's always best to ask first. I bet there's a few guys that got their noses broken thinking they would get brownie points.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Butterflies, that's why it's always best to ask first. I bet there's a few guys that got their noses broken thinking they would get brownie points.

Yes always best to ask! No broken noses yet, but there have been some kicked faces.
Zvengali
Zvengali • Dec 13, 2021
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
If someone tries to touch my feet, they might get kicked in the face by accident. Way too ticklish plus I have a bad foot anyway. It takes a lot of willpower to sit through a pedicure. 😆

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

...Kicked in the face "by accident" ? ........ accidently on purpose ? Well other than your Sir, no other person besides someone doing a pedicure should be touching you anyway....and if not, you probably wouldnt be shoving your bare feet in some one else's face eh ? But we now understand your underlying violent streak.....such a good girl you are....bwwwwhaaahhh Oh my....

........Z
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Zvengali wrote:
ButterfliesAndCuffs wrote:
If someone tries to touch my feet, they might get kicked in the face by accident. Way too ticklish plus I have a bad foot anyway. It takes a lot of willpower to sit through a pedicure. 😆

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

...Kicked in the face "by accident" ? ........ accidently on purpose ? Well other than your Sir, no other person besides someone doing a pedicure should be touching you anyway....and if not, you probably wouldnt be shoving your bare feet in some one else's face eh ? But we now understand your underlying violent streak.....such a good girl you are....bwwwwhaaahhh Oh my....

........Z

Well sometimes it’s accidentally on purpose but if they keep going after I’ve pulled away, they deserve I kick to the face. No I don’t go shoving my feet in faces. Haha I’m talking about in previous relationships where men probably thought they were being flirty by tickling me while we were on the couch for example. Sometimes a girl has to be a little violent. 🤣
Alexasub​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Dec 16, 2021
"I understand. I'm too ticklish as well. But luckily for me, women aren't into mens feet."

I would disagree with this.. I'm very tuned on by my Master's feet. There are various feet plays we use in our sessions: kissing/licking/sucking/cumming on my Master's feet/ him stepping on my body or face and so on.

As for myself, I would say feel indifferent about someone playing with my feet. Doesn't do much for me. But I'm sure there are a lot of women who would enjoy this:)
Grey Eyes​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Dec 16, 2021
I'm one of those women who take care of her feet. Polish matches on toes and fingers. I keep the soles soft even though I am frequently barefoot.

I have had my toes sucked on. For me it is an erotic sight that a Dom would do that more than the feeling it evokes. My fingers are far more sensitive to being sucked on.

I do love a good foot massage but I am ticklish so beware.
jaders
2 years ago • Dec 17, 2021
jaders • Dec 17, 2021
I tend to be pretty ticklish as well but I can get over it pretty easily if I know what’s coming. So hell yeah to foot massages and all that haha And though there are other places I’d rather someone cum than my feet. I certainly wouldn’t care if it was on my feet every once in a while. My thing is that I don’t think I have very pretty feet either (despite my efforts lol) I also wouldn’t want to feel second to my feet either.
LoreleiTwenty​(sub female)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
LoreleiTwenty​(sub female) • Dec 20, 2021
Love it all.
god bless a man that enjoys giving foot massages. 🤗
I think feet are great. Like all parts of the body.
And can definitely be erotic , my own or a mans.