Online now
Online now

The good and bad of being a brat

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 19, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 19, 2021
Butterflies, thank you for answering the questions. But do you have or know of a situation that you can speak on?
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 19, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Lj, again. I never said when it will happen. Gtfoh. You're just looking for a fight it seems.

What is a good brat vs a bad brat?
**When does being a brat reach a high level of dysfunction?**
What does a brat expect from their Dom/Domme?
Different ways brats test Doms/Dommes?
Do all brats need therapy?
How to live in harmony with a brat?
Do brats get a bad rap?

Seems that "when" is exactly what you said.
(Sometimes I love that little quote button.)
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
Butterflies, thank you for answering the questions. But do you have or know of a situation that you can speak on?

Well being that I am a snot and not a brat, I really can’t comment on personal experience.

I am curious though. Have you went from no tolerance for brats to expanding your interest to brats? That’s a big change.
Lady Char​(sub female)
Lady Char​(sub female) • Dec 19, 2021
As much as I'm enjoying this little spat (would anyone else like popcorn?), I feel like you're being a bit pedantic in your interpretation of his question just because... I guess you don't like each other?

To me that 'when' reads as "at what level" rather than "at what time". The key word that gives that impression is the inclusion of the word 'being'.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
2 years ago • Dec 20, 2021
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
Butterflies, ok you just made me laugh with the, "snot and not a brat" line.

In my life I've come across women I considered brats. And when I saw it online I immediately thought of a person that is purposefully difficult, disruptive, rude, and disrespectful. So initially I wasn't having it. I've read some profiles and realize it can be all in fun. And if it's understood between the couple, it can possibly work. So now I won't write a self proclaimed brat off. I'll ask the necessary questions.
ButterfliesAndCuffs​(sub female)
CharBunny wrote:
As much as I'm enjoying this little spat (would anyone else like popcorn?), I feel like you're being a bit pedantic in your interpretation of his question just because... I guess you don't like each other?

To me that 'when' reads as "at what level" rather than "at what time". The key word that gives that impression is the inclusion of the word 'being'.

I can understand how it was taken that way. The post starts off pretty negative and the questions aren’t much more positive. Brats started off intolerable and have just moved up to having their place in his opinion.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
CharBunny wrote:

Perhaps you are correct. I concede that I may have misinterpreted that.
I am very interested in your opinion of the rest of it.
And no, there is no personal like or dislike.
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
LJ, because you lack the comprehension skill and still butthurt about past posts is a YOU problem.

I may be new here but I won't take disrespect from you or anyone else. So if you don't like the post, don't speak on it.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Dec 20, 2021
Dom Pinnacle wrote:
LJ, because you lack the comprehension skill and still butthurt about past posts is a YOU problem.

I may be new here but I won't take disrespect from you or anyone else. So if you don't like the post, don't speak on it.

Well. I have been sitting in this uncomfortable chair for a long time, but I'm not sure that is what you meant.
(Get it? Butthurt and lack of comprehension skill?)
I agree with you. Disrespect from anyone - me, you, or anyone else - is not a good way to conduct a conversation.
So I am pleased that the lesson was learned.