Online now
Online now

Violent and taboo fantasies causing guilt trips + is it totally legal to fantasize?

LoneWolf​(masochist gender queer)
1 month ago • Aug 4, 2022
Steellover wrote:
Be careful on Literotica, though. That site is not as kink-friendly as this one is, especially when it comes to male-sub/female domme dynamics, or anything involving willful cuckolding and/or sissification. Some of their forums are full of Russian bots and far-right white nationalist Stormfront.org types, which is...lets just say, not my thing either.

There's a lot of "racial domination" fetish there. Everything from "black power", black owned wives... to white nationalists banging their plantation slaves. Racial play is actually a fetish that many people are into. I'm surprised that it's not listed here on the BDSM Checklist. Personally, I refrain from that sort of fetish simply because there's enough hate and bullshit in the world. But, I'm not going to "kink shame" anyone who enjoys it either.
Steellover​(sub male)
1 month ago • Aug 19, 2022
Steellover​(sub male) • Aug 19, 2022
I'm not into race play either, but the only way I will judge/kink shame it is, along the same lines that I judge/kink shame people who are into snuff, dangerous or permanantly disfiguring play, or actual rape (As opposed to rape PLAY.)

Having a fetish or preference for people of a certain race is one thing, though it can be a slippery slope if you start getting too deeply into racial stereotypes. But hating on someone because of their race or thinking them as inferior, or undeserving of equal or fair treatment simply because of their race, I am never going to be okay with that. "White nationalists banging their plantation slaves" is something that I would not be comfortable with for example.
LoneWolf​(masochist gender queer)
1 month ago • Aug 19, 2022
I think this post is meant for "dark fantasy's" in general and there's really nothing wrong with that as long as it's just a fantasy.

It's no different than watching a horror movie. It's NOT REAL.

I'll admit that I am into rough, hardcore play but I am NOT INTO "rape play" a bit.

Also, "racial domination" no matter which race is running rampant on these kink sites. It's not something that I am into but if others are then, let them have their fun...
Realboylessons​(sub trans man){Half Boy}
3 weeks ago • Sep 3, 2022
Hi.. New here, but this is exactly my fantasy and kink that I don’t have anyone to talk to about or play out scenarios with. I’m a transman that wants to be used by a mature male authority figure like a real boy. Ageplay, Raceplay, and family relation roleplay are what I fantasize about. Being taken in my sleep or consented non-consent with a large male that I can’t overpower. Being the boy is my favorite role and I’ll play any age that he wants me to be without a limit or restrictions of what the scenario involves. Honestly, pushing the limits excite me.