Online now
Online now

black community tap in

Noire{Owned (NH)}
2 years ago • Apr 10, 2022
Noire{Owned (NH)} • Apr 10, 2022
[quote="Defender"]Looking at the question from over here in England, I do find it it sad when people find it necessary to identify themselves by their skin colour - and look for groups of people who have the same skin colour as themselves.

If, as a white person, I did that I would instantly be called a racist.

I’m sorry sir, this submissive did not say anything in their post about identifying people by their color..
I suggest you to read it again.

This submissive is simply seeking people that look similar to them. Because they feel a LACK of representation of black people within the bdsm community. They are FEELING ALONE because of that lack of.

There is nothing inherently wrong about people wanting to converse with other people who look/ are similar to them.. It’s called familiarity. Being around people who look like you, share your culture, eat the same food as you. Is comforting to anyone to be around the people and things that are similar to them.

Just as the previous post suggested, I recommend doing your research on the Different communities of black people. Being in England you have a huge pool of black people/ bodies to learn from. Have a lovely time dear. ❤️
xlilbratbaex​(sub female){Owned}
2 years ago • Apr 10, 2022
I saw this post and came Running lmao. Being black in bdsm can feel like a very lonely experience but it's always amazing to find more of us out there. I look forward to see how many other people respond to this
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
2 years ago • Apr 11, 2022
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Apr 11, 2022
Welcome to the The Cage!

Thank you for posting this so we all can see each other on here. I have been on here over a year and many of the people posting on this thread I did not know were on here. I know I have felt alone on this site before many times due to not seeing any other black people here plus seeing racist ignorance/abuse/harassment being posted on the site by white members.

Black representation, connection, and community is important. We are NOT alone! We can reach out to each other and support each other.

And much appreciation to those who have posted resources and links in this thread!
Jashine
Jashine • Apr 11, 2022
dollMaker wrote:
Defender wrote:
Looking at the question from over here in England, I do find it it sad when people find it necessary to identify themselves by their skin colour - and look for groups of people who have the same skin colour as themselves.

I prefer to look at people as human beings first, kinksters second - and race/colour nowhere.

I would prefer my lifestyle not to be segregated by skin colour.

Maybe I am wrong.

Your comment comes from a place of privilege and ignorance, I understand fully why the op has posted what they did. I suggest you educate yourself. But here is a hint, the same privilege and racism rampant in the vanilla world is fully rampant in the bdsm world, even in England.

Defender, this is DollMaker virtue-signalling, as is so often the case when he comments in the Forum. In order to exonerate himself from this charge he would have to explain fully why he thinks the OP posted what they did (inhering a ton of unavoidable assumptions), and provide a detailed cursus of education for you to combat your supposed axis of privilege and ignorance (inhering yet another ton of unavoidable assumptions). But he won't or can't do this because he knows nothing about you, or, I suspect, the OP.
MidKnightSun​(dom male)
MidKnightSun​(dom male) • Apr 11, 2022
Defender wrote:
Looking at the question from over here in England, I do find it it sad when people find it necessary to identify themselves by their skin colour - and look for groups of people who have the same skin colour as themselves.

I prefer to look at people as human beings first, kinksters second - and race/colour nowhere.

Maybe I am wrong.

Now that that's done and you got it all out of your system, do you feel like you've accomplished anything?

Do you feel heard? Do you feel like you've supplanted the narrative?

Maybe you can write an essay on each prompt and submit that as well.

I will be checking grammar and spelling. Extra credit if the light bulb turns on and you realize, "No one asked you".

Let it serve as your education on race relations.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
2 years ago • Apr 12, 2022
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Apr 12, 2022
slavejashine wrote:
dollMaker wrote:
Defender wrote:

Maybe I am wrong.

Your comment comes from a place of privilege and ignorance, I understand fully why the op has posted what they did. I suggest you educate yourself. But here is a hint, the same privilege and racism rampant in the vanilla world is fully rampant in the bdsm world, even in England.

Defender, this is DollMaker virtue-signalling, as is so often the case when he comments in the Forum. In order to exonerate himself from this charge he would have to explain fully why he thinks the OP posted what they did (inhering a ton of unavoidable assumptions), and provide a detailed cursus of education for you to combat your supposed axis of privilege and ignorance (inhering yet another ton of unavoidable assumptions). But he won't or can't do this because he knows nothing about you, or, I suspect, the OP.

slavejashine - You need to fall back and stay in your fucking lane. Don't come on this thread just to shit stir and add nothing positive. You have added ZERO value to this thread.

DollMaker - Thank you for checking that Defender fool like you did because that meant that I didn't have to waste my time and energy doing so. Also, yes, you are white, but I appreciate you engaging in this thread in a way that was positive and showed how a white ally can/should behave if they enter a conversation like this. On a personal note, I want to say publicly "THANK YOU!!!" for all the times that you have supported black people like myself here on The Cage by advocating for us, standing up to racism in the forums, and listening, supporting, and providing resources to people (including myself) who felt isolated, excluded , and alone on The Cage. You didn't have to do that, but you did. You had/have no ulterior motives. You have, and continue to, get blasted by racist fools and their minions on here simply for being an anti-racist ally. Don't let these low vibration people get to you... shake 'em off and keep going. We need more people like you.
Musetta​(sub female)
Musetta​(sub female) • Apr 12, 2022
New to the Cage...and soooo grateful this was the first thing i found on my feed. hihihi fam! i see you, and it's nice to be seen by you!
MisterAshmodai​(dom male)

Edited 'to' to 'too'.

MisterAshmodai​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2022
Welcome.
Hopefully, the inter-post schism isn't too much of a deterrent. The purely ignorant negativity and overly self-rightous bickering are rather par for the course, but there is a lot of good stuff here.