Online now
Online now

black community tap in

SirJLaCroix​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 12, 2023
SirJLaCroix​(dom male) • Apr 12, 2023
Good morning,
I my self am a Black man and I understand what you are asking; while people here have expressed their knowledge and sent great information, They still lack in what you are asking. Yes we are here and looking for each other, as one of our counterparts has stated, the lifestyle is mostly white males.

Fret not we are here! We are are also looking for each other. So no facts or statistics simply put "WE ARE HERE" and I know we are looking for each other along with wanting to share in the community. Those commenting there are this and they are that... this is not about you all we know what is being asked here.

I know it is difficult as we are rarely accepted, attending munches and trying to be a part of the community is not always easy, but again we do what we can. Simply be yourself Know your kinks and always understand it will take a bit longer for us in this community to find what we desire. We always appreciate those trying to defend us and all that, we get it you wish to be considered an ally and thank you however we go through this daily don't worry we won't break from a bit of ignorance. WE ARE HERE and we do know what it is we are looking for.

I myself being a Dominant and a black man it has been slow and at times frustrating but I know what I want is out there and while I may not be everyone's cup of tea; I am someone's.

Hang in there Paradisescape​ you will find what you crave
starlightsss
1 year ago • Apr 13, 2023
starlightsss • Apr 13, 2023
Like others have said, we’re here. I’m here. And I’m very grateful to have found this thread, so thank you so much for posting it.

In spaces like this, it’s super easy to feel lost and alone when you think no one understands you and the nuances that go into being Black, not just a POC. But we’re here 💜
Berlin​(sub female){Collared}
Hello!!!!! I have felt sexualized by older White men in this lifestyle. It does feel.....less than in a way. I've encountered those who are married to or publicly with White women but desire Black women in private or those who don't even understand or try to inquire more about my culture just my beauty features they sexualize. I have also been told by someone that they knew I was good at sex because I was Black. Definitely wish there were more elegant and elaborate Black dungeons or events locally.
event horizon{NotLooking}
event horizon{NotLooking} • Apr 13, 2023
Blackmamba wrote:
Hello!!!!! I have felt sexualized by older White men in this lifestyle. It does feel.....less than in a way. I've encountered those who are married to or publicly with White women but desire Black women in private or those who don't even understand or try to inquire more about my culture just my beauty features they sexualize. I have also been told by someone that they knew I was good at sex because I was Black. Definitely wish there were more elegant and elaborate Black dungeons or events locally.

Those are all really gross experiences to have. I'm sorry so many creepy white men have treated you that way. I can relate in my own ways, I have been fetishized for being bisexual (among other things) many times by men. I think the feeling can be similar. Being put on a false pedestal you don't want for something you can't control. It's not a compliment, it's disgusting, and they can't hear us when we say it. I hope your experiences improve somehow over time, and that these negative ones become less.
I'mME
1 year ago • Apr 14, 2023
I'mME • Apr 14, 2023
Blackmamba wrote:

Blackmamba,

There are many people black, white, Asian, Hispanic, that enjoy race play. I was chatted with a man who was black for a couple years. I liked this guy, however he got more specific about kinks that he likes and one was he wanted me to do race play. As in commenting on the side of his cock, and names. I said that's not something I have any interest in without apology.
He stated that's okay. He quit a job to become a truck driver, and he came through the town I live w/o a heads-up. The first time, I did consider meeting him but then the talk turned back to race play. I shut it down.
He was younger than me, which I took into account on several occasions, we spent a great deal of time talking about 2 years before the subject he brought the subject up.
He pulled the same stunt a second and a third time, swinging by my town w/o letting me know beforehand.
We had words the third time and has never contacted me again.
I really liked/like this guy.

"Your kink is not my kink, and that is okay"
You have heard this bandied about?
I believe in live and let live but at the same that doesn't mean that I can not feel one way or another about some kinks.

I'm not sure what a good come-back is for the older white guys that come with this type of mentality. You are probably nicer than I am anyhow. If I come up with something good I will let you know.
MangoMamba
1 year ago • Apr 16, 2023
MangoMamba • Apr 16, 2023
Band new but I’m here and so happy I found this forum. Seeing every one responding I feel more comfortable seen so thank you.
jaycarman{asswipe }
1 year ago • Apr 27, 2023

No hiding here....open and available.

jaycarman{asswipe } • Apr 27, 2023
d20domme wrote:
We're here, no hiding from our truest selves - welcome!
Heero​(dom male)
1 year ago • Apr 28, 2023
Heero​(dom male) • Apr 28, 2023
Howdy all.

Seems like there were some big discussions going on, but I'm not gonna read them 😛

Just doing my tap in.

Wishing you all the best,
Heero
Musetta​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 8, 2023
Musetta​(sub female) • Jun 8, 2023
Blackmamba wrote:

It can be really gross. I’m not into raceplay or anything that touches on it. It’s practically a trigger for me. But that hasn’t stopped people from surprising me with it during a scene. It’s cathartic and great for some black folks, I get that. But I do wish people would stop assuming it’s what I’m here for.