Online now
Online now

Are doms always tops??? ⬆ (and subs bottoms) ⬇

slavenikki
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
slavenikki • Sep 24, 2023
Im a submissive gay male if my man tells me to give his friend head im not asking why im doing it and swallowing if im told to you dont question your man
slavenikki
7 months ago • Sep 24, 2023
slavenikki • Sep 24, 2023
Im a submissive gay male if my man tells me to give his friend head im not asking why im doing it and swallowing if im told to you dont question your man I also like my man to beat me
TopekaDom​(dom male)
7 months ago • Sep 25, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Sep 25, 2023
I can't believe I haven't chimed in on this one (at least up to page 5, then I quit looking)

In my day things ran:

Master/Mistress: Owner of property
Dom/me: had/could have subs
Tops: play partner. Didn't go beyond the physical side

bottoms: Didn't go beyond the physical side
Submissive: Unclaimed property
Slave: Claimed property

Now I get it that a bunch of you all are not going to agree with that kind of assessment. And that is ok.

But, you all lose focus. I hear people saying "Oh He's my Dom. But only in the bedroom" That's not a Dom, that is a Top.
Fantasyisnice
Fantasyisnice • Sep 25, 2023
I believe that being the dom is far more than the sexual position they find themselves in. I mean of course generally speaking the dom is going to be top, but other tinea the dom is the one who calls the shots, who holds you in the palm of his/her hand, and knows how to break you not only physically but mentally as well. If the dom in question wants to take it in the rear but also handles the other aspects of being a dom without falter then by all means let the person enjoy the playing with the backside, if he or she wants it that way then the sub best do what is necessary to accommodate.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Sep 25, 2023
TopekaDom wrote:
I hear people saying "Oh He's my Dom. But only in the bedroom" That's not a Dom, that is a Top.

TD, I don’t know that I have ever agreed with something you’ve said more than I agree with this!! When I started my own journey a year ago, I didn’t understand the difference but it didn’t take me very long to realize the importance of this nuance.

The same goes for the s types. If you’re not prepared to submit in areas outside of the bedroom, then I consider that a bottom.
farashacaveluv
farashacaveluv • Sep 25, 2023
It depends on the individual partners involved and what they negotiate. DS relationships don't have to be a set way.
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 25, 2023
farashacaveluv wrote:
It depends on the individual partners involved and what they negotiate. DS relationships don't have to be a set way.

farashacaveluv,

Actually, there is a difference. Weekend kinksters is what i call it. Do you feel that someone is being negative to separate things out ?