Online now
Online now

Hair down there and beyond

Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 16, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 16, 2022
balloonkotinsp wrote:
I've been in the vajungle, and I barely got out alive. It was dark, and treacherous. Men of my age all know the feeling. Now that we've come into the open, the light, I never want to go back.

Vajungle!! LMFAO...keep it away from me.
simplylaura​(sub female){djinni}
1 year ago • Oct 17, 2022
I've slept with a lot of vulva havers and enjoy it all. I actually prefer some hair at least. I'm of the ilk that if you request something of a partner hairwise(in a vanilla relationship) you better be willing to do the same thing, lest you be labeled a misogynist, right?. I'm not into dudes but I'd be willing to bet that most people who do it with them don't like getting dick and ball hair in their mouths anymore than you apparently don't like getting vulva hair in yours. In terms of power based relationships, I've been in both types- 1 had one requirement and the others have had no preference. That is totally up to negotiations. Societal expectations of women and body hair are completely baseless (and inherently misogynist) and outside of negotiated relationships should be left 100% up to the hair haver. Of course it's fair to consider your partner's preferences (ie: in my relationship no preferences/rules about hair anywhere than my pits, lol. That's a no-go for some reason), but otherwise, my bush my choice.

Also fellas... if navigating the "vajungle" (never heard it called that but it made me laugh) makes things a struggle.... I strongly recommend working on your technique ;-P
I'mME
1 year ago • Oct 18, 2022
I'mME • Oct 18, 2022
simplylaura wrote:
I've slept with a lot of vulva havers and enjoy it all. I actually prefer some hair at least. I'm of the ilk that if you request something of a partner hairwise(in a vanilla relationship) you better be willing to do the same thing, lest you be labeled a misogynist, right?. I'm not into dudes but I'd be willing to bet that most people who do it with them don't like getting dick and ball hair in their mouths anymore than you apparently don't like getting vulva hair in yours. In terms of power based relationships, I've been in both types- 1 had one requirement and the others have had no preference. That is totally up to negotiations. Societal expectations of women and body hair are completely baseless (and inherently misogynist) and outside of negotiated relationships should be left 100% up to the hair haver. Of course it's fair to consider your partner's preferences (ie: in my relationship no preferences/rules about hair anywhere than my pits, lol. That's a no-go for some reason), but otherwise, my bush my choice.

Also fellas... if navigating the "vajungle" (never heard it called that but it made me laugh) makes things a struggle.... I strongly recommend working on your technique ;-P

Lmmffaoffr.....
HEMI​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 18, 2022
HEMI​(dom male) • Oct 18, 2022
simplylaura wrote:
... Also fellas... if navigating the "vajungle" (never heard it called that but it made me laugh) makes things a struggle.... I strongly recommend working on your technique ;-P

Good point even if it's a pleasure and not a struggle (soooo ... it's Kivin for next session).
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male)
1 year ago • Oct 19, 2022
Dom Pinnacle​(dom male) • Oct 19, 2022
simplylaura wrote:

LoL I missed this last part. It's not about technique. It's about preference. I just don't care to play in the jungle. I'm a city slicker. But if you enjoy peeling back the trees to get to the center of that tootsie pop, I salute you. Nobody's wrong on this one.