Online now
Online now

Turn offs in new conversations

subbme​(sub female)
1 year ago • Nov 30, 2022
subbme​(sub female) • Nov 30, 2022
I hate when they immediately demand my respect, and expect me to bow down immediately to their wants and needs.

I did not agree to anything just because I responded to your message, kindly FUCK OFF thanksss byee

I don't think some Dom's ( at least not real Dom's) understand that being a submissive woman DOESNT mean we are weak women. For some submissives (like myself) I am so overly controlling day to day, and i am in complete control of my life. That when I get get home, I want to know that the minute I walk in, I can take my guard down and strip my alpha female off, and be shown that I don't have to control one thing in my life.
Lady Char​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 3, 2022
Lady Char​(sub female) • Dec 3, 2022
I think 95% of conversation openings turn me off.

"Hey, how are you?" = No thank you.

"Hello slave, ready to call me Master?" = Fuck no.

Describe yourself in 5 emojis... go! = Really?

Your erotic scene that you've pasted me into? = Ick.

What I really like, is a respectful hello. Something about yourself. Something about why you messaged me, and a hint that there might be some wit to be played with, because that's what I'm really looking for.

What works for me will be entirely uninteresting to someone else, though.
InqSci​(dom male)
1 year ago • Dec 4, 2022

SMH

InqSci​(dom male) • Dec 4, 2022
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
For me, it's the use of "pet names" from the start.

"Sorry dude but I'm not your 'kitten', 'Darlin' ', 'Dearie', and DEFINITELY not your 'whore', 'slut', 'bitch', or 'toy'..I have a name. Use it...kindly fuck off".

Wow... I can honestly say that as a Man (very rugged with great manners), I have never had to encounter this from interactions with women. Which is me basically saying I can't believe that so many men have fallen so far down the rabbit hole of no manners, inability to have a normal conversation, and finally, have no clue how to treat a Lady.

I would only ask that you cut us "Southern Gentleman:" a little more slack on terms of endearment. I regularly use Hon and Ma'am; sometimes in the same conversation. Honey=pants, or sugar britches are a NO NO... that is not right.

The way society is losing their frickin manners is Unbelievable...
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
1 year ago • Dec 4, 2022

Re: SMH

InqSci wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:

"Sorry dude but I'm not your 'kitten', 'Darlin' ', 'Dearie', and DEFINITELY not your 'whore', 'slut', 'bitch', or 'toy'..I have a name. Use it...kindly fuck off".

Wow... I can honestly say that as a Man (very rugged with great manners), I have never had to encounter this from interactions with women. Which is me basically saying I can't believe that so many men have fallen so far down the rabbit hole of no manners, inability to have a normal conversation, and finally, have no clue how to treat a Lady.

I would only ask that you cut us "Southern Gentleman:" a little more slack on terms of endearment. I regularly use Hon and Ma'am; sometimes in the same conversation. Honey=pants, or sugar britches are a NO NO... that is not right.

I don't mind the "Ma'am" so much especially considering that I now FEEL my age more and the fact that I've lived in Maryland for over a decade no so I've gotten used to it. It is when those terms are used IMMEDIATELY without getting to know me one bit. I have a Little and I've had men try and appeal to her in order to lower my defenses. An example of this was when one man near me told.me where he would be and that "he would have his puppy with him". Nope. Take your creepy, white-van driving ass elsewhere, thank you. I protect her like any parent would, and so does my brat middle.
Atila​(sub female)
1 year ago • Dec 4, 2022
Atila​(sub female) • Dec 4, 2022
reticent wrote:
DelightfullyDominant wrote:

I am sorry that has been your experience. Felling valued, respected, and cherished goes a long way in enabling a more complete surrender. When there is a mental and emotional connection, the body naturally follows the mind.

Thanks, I find it a fairly typical experience of dating in general. It's why I've been essentially single for over 6 years 🙃 I'd rather be alone that invest time and energy into somebody who will only complicate my life.

Whenever I read comments like this from subs, I swear I can help but think that looking seems like a waste of time. It’s a little disheartening to read a decent dom hasn’t approached you yet.
I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 6, 2022
I'mME • Dec 6, 2022
CharBunny wrote:

What I really like, is a respectful hello. Something about yourself. Something about why you messaged me, and a hint that there might be some wit to be played with, because that's what I'm really looking for.

I love this. It's almost as if you want to be treated as a human being.

What a concept. Lol, me too.
I'mME
1 year ago • Dec 6, 2022

Re: SMH

I'mME • Dec 6, 2022
InqSci wrote:
SirsBabyDoll wrote:

Someone on here and put "kitten'' in the subject line, hell I thought that they were going to tell me about a kitten they had adopted.

No greeting, just a question which oddly had an air to it despite it being a question, that I was dumb and making a mistake.

I went with it because most people are human.
I answered their question, then I humorously finished with, By the way, I am not a kitten, I am more of a lioness.

I should have stuck with my original thinking of this person.

Smh.

I am from the South, however , Sweetie is always off limits .
Lol.
Miss S​(sub female)
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023

Nowt worse than a 'Hey, how are you?'

Miss S​(sub female) • Jan 9, 2023
CharBunny wrote:

Miki
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023

Re: Nowt worse than a 'Hey, how are you?'

Miki • Jan 9, 2023
Of the ones you listed.. yes they suck.. except #1 If a guy says "Hi, How are you?" I appreciate that. I mean, be fair to men. Not all of them are assholes

Miss S wrote:
CharBunny wrote:

moll​(other female){owned slav}
1 year ago • Jan 9, 2023
CharBunny wrote:

I fail to see how saying, "hey, how are you" is a turn off. What's wrong with talking to another person like they are a person and asking them how they are? I get that it's not exactly Shakespeare, but not everybody has the writing skills to be the next Bard. Your other points, on the other hand, I get. Maybe I'm missing something.