Online now
Online now

Forced tongue worship

gramm​(sub male)
1 week ago • Jan 22, 2023

Forced tongue worship

gramm​(sub male) • Jan 22, 2023
As submissive male I have a burning desire to be whipped into submission by a strict Mistress and then forced by her whip to kiss her feet lick her pussy and her ass, not as a sexual act but as act to show my total submission to my Mistress, so I just wanted to know if this is something that a lot of Mistresses like to indulge in
because i see a lot of ads with Mistresses saying no sex, but I don't see it as sex only the ultimate show of submission, I wonder what others think about it on here especially Mistresses and if they like to force their male slaves to lick them, I am asking because I am too shy and embarrassed to visit a Mistress and ask her for that but if I knew it was more common activity I might actually pluck up the courage.
gillesderais​(sub male)
1 week ago • Jan 23, 2023
gillesderais​(sub male) • Jan 23, 2023
Good question. I think a lot of mistresses say no nudity, and that means none of the cunnilingus and analingus that you describe. However, I would expect many mistresses would accept foot worship. Perhaps it would depend how well you knew them?
I think it's a totally hot desire to have. I share it and I expect a lot of other subs feel the same.
    The most loved post in topic