Online now
Online now

Calling him daddy

xGabbyx​(sub female){Galy}
1 year ago • Mar 30, 2023

Calling him daddy

xGabbyx​(sub female){Galy} • Mar 30, 2023
Alrighty so my partner/daddy loves it when I call him Daddy. He mentioned to me that he wouldn’t mind it all the time. Honestly that’s always been a fantasy of mine but I feel a little weird and excessive calling him that all the time even though I want to. Any tips??
peachis​(sub female)
peachis​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2023
Honestly just do it. You might feel a little weird at first but after a little while you'll not even think anything about it.
Plus he's already told you he likes it. So just go for it.
    The most loved post in topic
dr frankovsky​(dom male)
dr frankovsky​(dom male) • Mar 30, 2023
why not, obviously?
he is not just your dom, but your partner, so it’s not about the sex but actual relationships, the lifestyle of you two. i don’t actually find it weird. these are roles you are into. being called Daddy is really arousing, but also it makes me feel needed and respectful, slightly superior (or not slightly).
do it!
cherilynn​(sub female)
cherilynn​(sub female) • Mar 30, 2023
It has never been my thing but you do you. Does he want you to call him Daddy all the time? I can see where that could be really awkward in many situations.

I say discuss it with him.
DaddyXX
1 year ago • Mar 31, 2023
DaddyXX • Mar 31, 2023
Daddy has been a euphemism for lover for decades..since before Cole Porter wrote ' My Heart Belongs to Daddy' in 1938..these days it has more than one connotation..some find it offensive..only a small minded few..I have been called 'daddy' for decades..I see it as a compliment..
I'mME
I'mME • Mar 31, 2023
DaddyXX wrote:
Daddy has been a euphemism for lover for decades..since before Cole Porter wrote ' My Heart Belongs to Daddy' in 1938..these days it has more than one connotation..some find it offensive..only a small minded few..I have been called 'daddy' for decades..I see it as a compliment..

*some find it offensive..only a small minded few.*

Calling someone Daddy is a kink and/or fetish. If someone did not want to be called whore, would they be small-minded?

There are Doms, Masters, who being called Daddy eeks them out. Perhaps their Dad was a POS and they just find it too much, this doesn't mean they are small-minded, it's just not a kink that they enjoy.
DaddyXX
DaddyXX • Mar 31, 2023
whore and daddy are the same? oh boy
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
DaddyXX wrote:
whore and daddy are the same? oh boy

If the receiver finds it uncomfortable, then yes.

My former Dom didn't like it. He wasn't an age player. His preference was Master. I found THAT uncomfortable. Eventually, we came to a happy medium. During aftercare, when my Little was present, I could call him Daddy and during hard play, I'd call him Master.

While you were correct in "Daddy" being a euphemism for lover, not everyone realizes that and some may find it too "dirty"....the whole "Whose your Daddy 😈 har har?" thing.....and THATS OK.