Online now
Online now

Best way to empty her bowel to prepare her for anal sex?

tallslenderguy​(other male)
10 months ago • Jun 8, 2023
Couple thoughts from a total bottom gay guy with a lifetime of cleanout experience... i will not mention here on the family channel how many Men i have received, but it's a lot, and i've never had an 'accident' (hope i didn't just jinx myself).

Lots of good advice about diet... soluble fiber (absorbs water) vs insoluble fiber (makes one loose). Rice is given to people as part of a diet to help if one is loose. It's loose stool that gets messy. If it's messy with bathroom tissue, clean out is harder. If the bathroom tissue is virtually clean, clean out is easy to unnecessary.

Anatomy. We have about 4 feet of colon. The rectum is typically the part that gets fucked, most Men do not get past the sigmoid curve. When cleaning out, douching the rectum is usually adequate, if water goes beyond the sigmoid, it can take a lot longer to clean out once you have broken that dam. Also, water can get sorta stuck past that point, and get untrapped by fucking, and if one is not clean on the descending colon and sigmoid, things can get messy.

Cleaning out Your bottom is different from them prepping their self, eh? Sounds like that is part of the process and she is more excited about that than You. Most people are not turned off by their own feces, many (most) are turned off by someone elses...though there are exceptions,, You don't sound like one of them.

Prep for colonoscopy is totally different, it's done from the top down, not from the bottom up. There's about 27 feet total of intestine, about 24 feet of small instestine, about 4 feet of large intestine (aka "colon"). Unless You are going to do deep penetration with lots of big agitation (e.g. fisting),, You likely won't have to get too involved.

After You think you are done, a long dildo can be inserted a bit to check for trapped water... or other stuff.
Rylie Nimbus​(sub trans woman)
10 months ago • Jun 10, 2023
Why even give the subbie an opportunity to expel? They make enema plugs that inflate and can be closed off with a valve or clamp. Tie the subbie up, ideally to some kind of wedge to put her butt up in the air and face to the floor, maybe the bathroom floor. Got to let that water flow all the way through her after all. Get her plugged, pump it up really big so nothing goes in or out except the enema. Fill a good quart or four enema bag, let it all flood inside her, then clamp that shut.

Leave her for 20-30 minutes, get ready, have a drink, eat dinner...whatever works. Enjoy the muffled screams and squeals behind a gag when the cramps hit. I imagine she will be a very pliable and grateful subbie when you let her release and clean up... perfectly mush for being used as a living sex toy. Provided you can lift her, just tie her back up and carry her through the house like a piece of meat. Deposit her on the bed, sofa, a table...whatever puts her at a good height and angle for you.
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 11, 2023
I'mME • Jun 11, 2023
To clamp off someone asshole that has had an enema (not sure what amount you wrote, maybe a typo) is dangerous , you may not see it that way but I'm coming from a medical standpoint.
Celestial Luna​(sub female)
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
Some of the suggestions are scaring me from a medical stand point. Best use would Anal douche bulb or bag.

Chronic use of enemas will disregulate the normal peristalsis of the colon and cause more of a mess.

Please no high pressure systems or clamping off anus or plugging anus when full of fluid. I can already see the ER visit colon perforation due to anal play.

Sincerely,

Your concerned colon
I'mME
7 months ago • Sep 8, 2023
I'mME • Sep 8, 2023
Jersey Firewalker wrote:
Castor Oil

Jersey Fire Walker,

Nothing needs to be in an enema. Warm water is sufficient.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 9, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 9, 2023
I'm just a bystander here reading all this material and thank you all for everything. Because I've been thinking about doing anal and have never done it.

I never realized that so much is involved, so thanks
I'mME
I'mME • Sep 9, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain wrote:
I'm just a bystander here reading all this material and thank you all for everything. Because I've been thinking about doing anal and have never done it.

I never realized that so much is involved, so thanks

You don't have to do an enema. That can be a kink, which is how I think this thread kinda went, I'm not sure or maybe started like that.

It's a personal choice. (like everything else)
It's something you can talk with your partner about.

My thoughts, if a cock is going up my ass, well it needs to manage its expectations of THAT there is a possibility, albeit a tiny one, that some poo may end up on said cock. Lol. I do shower well, but you just never KNOW .

😂🤣
Miki
Miki • Sep 9, 2023
I loved taking it in the ass, but I did enemas beforehand. I didn't want to give the guy a door prize. But the sensation is awesome.