Online now
Online now

Is it really that difficult…

chattel​(sub female)
11 months ago • May 18, 2023
chattel​(sub female) • May 18, 2023
In your case at least the attention is from someone that is only excluded atm in your profile. It often goes much further than that for some of us.

I am often approached by sadists despite stating in my profile that facet of the lifestyle isn't for me. When my polite response gets a "I will train you to like pain" or similar the block button becomes useful
PhoenixQueen​(dom female)
11 months ago • May 19, 2023
PhoenixQueen​(dom female) • May 19, 2023
chattel wrote:
In your case at least the attention is from someone that is only excluded atm in your profile. It often goes much further than that for some of us.

I am often approached by sadists despite stating in my profile that facet of the lifestyle isn't for me. When my polite response gets a "I will train you to like pain" or similar the block button becomes useful

The attention isn’t *just* from people excluded in my profile at the moment. They just happen to be the only people I mentioned in this particular post. Besides, this isn’t a contest of who deals with the worst.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • May 19, 2023
My favorite is when the message says how much they LOVE my profile and how we have so much in common, before asking if I’d be interested in “playing”, or “submitting”, or “discussing a relationship”. Yeah, you most definitely read my profile. No wonder you love it! 🙄

I’ve started responding with nothing but a screenshot of my profile, where it clearly states I am not looking to engage in any type of dynamic. And just to make sure they don’t miss it - again - I’ve put a big highlight around that particular sentence.
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • May 19, 2023
Right? People I talk to on the regular here, send me whatever and I'm happy to read. I'm grateful for the friendship. But I get 10-25 messages a day from random guys with these lame one sentence messages. If I'm feeling extra patient or saucy I will tell them the truth: There is no way I can determine whether I'm interested without info in their profile. I don't even really care about looks, but a photo is helpful too. Helps me get some info about the person's age, interests, style and what not. Many of these same folks have have asked me to provide some crazy ass shit for them - like fucking hip measurements, shoe size, pubic hair style, where I went to undergrad and grad school... lol, yeah right.

I almost want to start a business crafting messages for these dumb fucks to send to girls so they can get some play. If they pay really well. Too many other things going on atm though. F em. I'm not usually this pissy; I just really dislike those messages. Oh and they get mad when you ignore them and just send more one sentence messages trying to check me for my rudeness. Wtf??? Some do this daily.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • May 19, 2023
Submissivejewishgirl - You can block these fools! Hit that BLOCK button! Bringing nonsense to you day after day? The same person??? BLOCK'D'T!
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • May 19, 2023
Yep. I'm going to start getting block happy. Nobody has time for this BS, lol. icon_smile.gif

DeepEmbrace wrote:
Submissivejewishgirl - You can block these fools! Hit that BLOCK button! Bringing nonsense to you day after day? The same person??? BLOCK'D'T!
Miki
11 months ago • May 20, 2023
Miki • May 20, 2023
I've lost count of how many don't read my profile and messaged me anyway over the years I have been in here. I keep it deliberately thin to emphasize the point that I'm not looking. Some guys get it, others write for a while until they figure out that I am really not looking, then they go away. One guy asked why I was even here... Easy peasy. It is not a dating site per se. There is Personals section for that and I never set digital foot in there.... because I'm not looking!
I'mME
11 months ago • May 21, 2023
I'mME • May 21, 2023
I do not have anything on my profile about looking for a sub. Nada , nunca.

Shrugging my shoulders.

I will do anything, just in my box today.

I reamed them out. Yes I did.
Notely
11 months ago • May 27, 2023
Notely • May 27, 2023
You don't have to write them back. No message is a message you can delete like it never happens like you've been busy living your life.

Maybe changing your status as a submissive just writes you are Full Submissive but looking for a Dominant hand at first see if you vibe and click that you only switch if was the right person even someone that was on the same page. You can also leave the sub/switch thing in your bdsm test on the site, let them get to know you and see where it goes. You don't have to put too much in to allow the flow to come to you. or write in your blog. Ones just looking for force desperate or just looking to get off on it not everyone kink is the same they need to respect your kink and wishes that why you don't have to message them back not everyone is for everyone they can't force a connection it gotta be in the same vibration at the right time if it's not the same it's not the same.