Online now
Online now

Do nice guys finish last even in kink??

event horizon{NotLooking}
10 months ago • Jun 12, 2023
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 12, 2023
I don't know how you keep managing to raise your level of red flaggery, but you do it every time you open your mouth. It would be impressive if it weren't so, so sad.

Incel energy ain't cute. Figure your shit out and stop blaming women for your inadequacies.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Jun 12, 2023
It continues to blow my mind that people think they are entitled to detailed explanations for being told “no.”

> No, I’m not interested in you. Why? Because I said so.

> No, I don’t think I will reply to your message. Why? Because I don’t feel like it.

I can’t speak for the other women here, or on any other site, but before I reply to anyone’s messages, I look at their profile.

Do they have any pictures?
- are they generic or personalized in some way?
- are they mature?

I read what they have to say:
- is it well written?
- is it thoughtful? thought provoking?
- what expression do I have on my face as I’m reading? am I smiling or scowling/eye rolling?

And with all of these questions, there is no right or wrong answer. It depends on my mood at that given moment.

But if in that moment, I’m not feeling it… then I’m not feeling it. And I don’t owe anyone an explanation. Not a single rhyme or reason.

I understand that my harsh stance on things like this may turn many people off. But you know what I’m going to say, right?

(Answer: I don’t give a flying fuck.)
Also, I'm not optimistic about you doing it, but I think you would greatly benefit from watching this video about incels by a Youtube channel called Contrapoints. Maybe you'll find something to relate to, and be able to move yourself forward out of this bottom of the barrel situation you keep finding yourself in.

https://youtu.be/fD2briZ6fB0
EclecticRhetoric​(dom male)
Redlaggery?? When did this site become a punching bag for asking genuine questions. You all attacked me based on a genuine question. This is a free forum on a kink site. No one who responded is a black male on this site nor are they are in my age demographic or region so how can you tell me what kind of person I am?

What shocked me more than anybting is the ratiionality discrimination is ok as long as it doesn't apply to jobs because that's illegal and we have laws that protect employment ? What?

Your right. I will erase my page and copy someone else page. Because me writing anything is pointless.
EclecticRhetoric wrote:
Redlaggery?? When did this site become a punching bag for asking genuine questions. You all attacked me based on a genuine question. This is a free forum on a kink site. No one who responded is a black male on this site nor are they are in my age demographic or region so how can you tell me what kind of person I am?

What shocked me more than anybting is the ratiionality discrimination is ok as long as it doesn't apply to jobs because that's illegal and we have laws that protect employment ? What?

Your right. I will erase my page and copy someone else page. Because me writing anything is pointless.

Maybe you just shouldn't be in this or any kink community until you're able to change your perspective and work on your mental health. I don't know if you've noticed, but you haven't exactly had a good impact on people here, especially women. People who share your mindset are causing HARM to these communities. It's time to look inward and stop lashing out at women on the internet. If the site owners don't remove you from here, you should have the decency to admit it's not going well and remove yourself.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
What, you mean being a WOMAN, over the age of 50, working in a male dominated field DOESN'T face discrimination?

You may have felt attacked, and that's valid. You have a right to your feelings because that is your experience. What WE are telling you is that what WE experience is you flip-flopping your stance. I pointed out where you made previous statements that CONTRADICT this thread.

I've seen you advocate against ghosting (a good thing to advocate against). I've seen you state that you desire for people to just state, "I'm not interested." (which is what I quoted). I've seen you rail against random and unexplained blocking.

NOW you are tailing against someone who kindly made the statement that they weren't interested, that in THEIR view, you would not be a good fit.

Are you saying that they aren't allowed to have a view? Are you saying that THEIR opinion and desires do not.matter? Are you saying that you deserve, by right of being male/black/heteronormative/whatever...that you REQUIRE a detailed explanation as to WHY someone says no? Are you saying someone HAS to quantify their thoughts? To YOU?

Please explain to me WHY you deserve respect for your opinion while at the same time, you get to disrespect someone's right to say "no".
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
EclecticRhetoric wrote:

I am really confused as to why discrimination came into play here? Not wanting to further a personal conversation with someone is not the same thing as not hiring someone due to discrimination. Two totally separate things, trying to make them the same thing is asinine.

And I am even more confused as to why race came into this conversation at all.

Someone, help me understand what I missed?
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Please explain to me WHY you deserve respect for your opinion while at the same time, you get to disrespect someone's right to say "no".

This. So much this.