Online now
Online now

sub tipping DOM for training?

TopekaDom​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jun 14, 2023
TopekaDom​(dom male) • Jun 14, 2023
Dude. I've been doing this shit for nigh on 30 years now and that is the first time I have heard of this dumbassery.
RiverWolf​(masochist female)
10 months ago • Jun 14, 2023
So most of what I was going to say has been said already. There's one thing that wasn't and this was said to me last night by a friend of mine. Listen to what your instincts are telling you if it feels wrong it is. Also going to say listen to red flags like this. It might just save you a lot of trauma.
TwoRingsOneChain
7 months ago • Sep 7, 2023
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
The only thing I can think of in the sense of tipping a Dom, would be if an idea pops into my head of something that maybe hasn't been tried yet. A form of torment that I think the Master would enjoy.

I would present it to him properly, and then explain in detail what my thoughts are. But then it would be completely up to the Master/Dom to determine if he wanted to explore that.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
Sounds like he wants to be a Findom. Thay practice is only done with Findom.
If it wasn't agreed upon originally then I'd discuss the reason why all of the sudden. If he still pushes it and you disagree, then I'd suggest going your seperate ways.

That's be like me paying my boyfriend for being my boyfriend. I would never pay for someone to be my dom. There are plenty of good doms out their that don't need payment for doing what they enjoy.
TwoRingsOneChain
TwoRingsOneChain • Sep 7, 2023
Oh That kind of tipping , $$$ . I have never heard of anyone doing that.

I served in a club for a few years, and there was never money exchanges that i was aware of.

Only the charity auctions, and some other special events. There was always a ton of negotiations going on between Doms, but that is normal.
Satindragon
Satindragon • Sep 7, 2023
Do us all a favor and screen shot the request for tipping and report him to admin. We don't need that type of person in the community.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Sep 7, 2023
Good afternoon all,

Quick comment before we all go high right order and form a lynch mob. The OP said, "My Dom told me today that he just read an article." No where did it imply that the Dom who read the article was requesting a tip or payment for services rendered. No need for the OP to cut all ties . . . yet??

So he read an article and found one or two comments that reinforced what he felt might be a novel idea. I don't support the idea of FINDOM or requesting payment for services in relationships; not my gig nor inclination.

If he does decide to request payment for services rendered (ie. Tipping), perhaps you deserve tipping for services rendered too? And I'm believing that a submissive serves much more than a Dominant in a service oriented way, so technically, you can make bank off this situation.

But seriously, I'd recommend leaving money out of the equation. How do you put a price on a relationship?

In answer to your questions:
1. It isn't that common. Does it exist? Yes, hence the term FINDOM.
2. Depends upon negotiation, but I would say don't do it.

Just my thoughts.
LL
Satindragon
Satindragon • Sep 7, 2023
Satindragon wrote:
Do us all a favor and screen shot the request for tipping and report him to admin. We don't need that type of person in the community.

I should have read the OP more carefully. So I will reword what I said. Should anyone on either side of the slash ask you for any form of monetary compensation. Please report them to the administrator.

Tipping is not a common practice
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Literate Lycan wrote:

If he does decide to request payment for services rendered (ie. Tipping), perhaps you deserve tipping for services rendered too? And I'm believing that a submissive serves much more than a Dominant in a service oriented way, so technically, you can make bank off this situation.

(My brain has taken a left turn here..)
If a Service Submissive accepts payment for services rendered, what do we call them?

Subinatrix? (The mirror of Dominatrix)
FinSub?

And another thought, what is a male Dominatrix called? Thoughts? "Dominatdix"? 🤣🤣🤣
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Sep 7, 2023
Literate Lycan wrote:
perhaps you deserve tipping for services rendered too? And I'm believing that a submissive serves much more than a Dominant in a service oriented way, so technically, you can make bank off this situation.

Isn’t this just good old fashioned prostitution? Or are you talking about non-sexual services rendered?