Online now
Online now

To Share or Not to Share

EpicParker​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 19, 2023

To Share or Not to Share

EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 19, 2023
I’ve witnessed sharing at play parties. I’ve heard about sharing during punishments. I’ve heard about sharing for practice or instructional purposes. Sharing can be exciting and fun or it can make someone angry, jealous, nervous, and scared.
Do you like to be shared as a submissive? Do Doms like share themselves? Would you be comfortable with sharing your submissive or your Dom? What about watching it happen during a party or private interaction? Do you have specific rules when it comes to sharing? What about honorifics when being shared?
Sharing outside the dynamic is a hard limit for me. It is interesting and educational to see how other dynamics share and how they interact with others that aren’t theirs.
I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 24, 2023
I'mME • Jun 24, 2023
Sharing during punishments. What is being shared?
EpicParker​(sub female)
EpicParker​(sub female) • Jun 24, 2023
I'mME wrote:
Sharing during punishments. What is being shared?

People are being shared. I thought the context stated that clearly a few times.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 24, 2023
I don't ask questions that I know the answer to. Do you mean that a Dom will share, (loan their sub) to another as punishment?
EpicParker​(sub female)
I'mME wrote:
I don't ask questions that I know the answer to. Do you mean that a Dom will share, (loan their sub) to another as punishment?

No. As stated in the context, I am simply asking people if they are ok with being shared, whether it be a dominant or a submissive. It’s not a complicated context if read completely.
event horizon{NotLooking}
event horizon{NotLooking} • Jun 24, 2023
I'm actually very curious about sharing my sub with someone, but I've never done that stuff before. He has said he would be overwhelmed by the idea of a double-domming scenario, but would be open to another submissive joining us casually. We're still negotiating terms and stuff, like what the limits are, what we want to do with a third, as well as how to protect our own relationship in the process. Since he's bi but has not done much with men, the first thing I want to do is bring in another guy or male-bodied NB person. He only sees himself as a top with men though, so I'm a little unsure at the moment how to navigate domming them both without detracting from his own dominance toward the guy. We'll talk about it more soon though and sort it all out. I've never done 3somes before but it sounds like it could be a good time if it is properly managed, and with the right people. We shall see!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
my perspective is as a total bottom gay guy with a sub nature (it's particular, doesn't respond generically).

When i a Man wants to share me as His bottom, to me my focus is still on Him and His desire. For me, it is still Him that is 'using' and penetrating me, and the other Men are a part of His energy, desire and need. Which is what i connect too. Even though the experience is physical, i do not disconnect it from Him. It can be extremely intense and overwhelming (in a good way) because He can express His need/desire exponentially, which is how i experience it... but we do have to be on the same page.

i've also experienced a Man wanting to 'share' me so He could exercise His voyeure parts. That too is intense, and i am still focused and connected to that lust in Him.

On the flip side. i'm not possessive or jealous. If i love and am connected to a Man, i want Him happy and fulfilled. i of course want to be able to do that as much as possible, but i also believe there are no 100% perfect matches, so if He needs something i cannot provide, i want Him to be able to be fulfilled and get that. But that is different to me than "sharing." i lose something essential if say there is another bottom and He is switching between us, or if He just wanted me to watch. Even though i understand cognitively He is getting something He wants, the disconnect from His desire for me hurts, and i feel it keenly in that case.
Maybe an example. i went to Florida in April, primarily (but not solely) to visit a Man. We have connected for some time online and both have love and affection for the other. He's Total Top, and i'm total bottom. He needs to fuck lots of men, and i am fine with that, and knew that before we visited. What surprised me was He held back His orgasm from me. He fucked me a lot, and i sucked Him a lot. He clearly enjoyed both, but purposely held back His orgasm. He explained, once He has an orgasm, He is done. We went to a sex club one night while i was there (i was staying at a gay resort, not at His house), and while there, He had an orgasm in a guy He regularly breeds, while i was off getting cock from others. There is no commitment between us, nothing that entitled me to His orgasm or seed, but i was hurt and disappointed, none the less, that i didn't get it from Him.

For me, it's more about the orgasm than the seed. i withold my own orgasm because i want to have one orgasm, that being sharing my Tops orgasm. When He has an orgasm inside of me, His orgasm becomes mine. i seem unusual that way. It was not something i blamed Him for, or felt offended or slighted, it was just incompatibility of need/desire.

i also learned that for me it's not so much about the fuck, but the sharing of a Mans orgasm. If He doesn't have an orgasm inside of me, i go without an orgasm and remain needy and pent up.
I'mME
I'mME • Jun 24, 2023
EpicParker wrote:
I'mME wrote:

No. As stated in the context, I am simply asking people if they are ok with being shared, whether it be a dominant or a submissive. It’s not a complicated context if read completely.

*I’ve heard about sharing during punishments*

I read your post thoroughly more than once. I asking what this statement above means since you wrote it.
EpicParker​(sub female)
I'mME wrote:
EpicParker wrote:
I'mME wrote:

*I’ve heard about sharing during punishments*

I read your post thoroughly more than once. I asking what this statement above means since you wrote it.

It means exactly what it says. Some subs are shared as a punishment. Some subs are shared with other Doms during a punishment where a dominant engages in punishing them.
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
For myself:
I am very intrigued by the idea of being double dommed or shared amongst others. Ive never gotten to play with it, mainly due to not having the time or finding others. Part of me is into the idea of pleasing multiple people while also being used.

For my dom and I:
After literally just asking him about it, being shared will never be used as a punishment. He is a sadist and we've built 2 years of trust between us to do what we do. If we found another dom to join him in domming me, there would be rules.
1. Must be able to coversate with both him and I
2. They would have to follow by my Sir's rules. Especially those that also claim the sadist title.

He'd never use it as a punishment because he understands my triggers and such, but others do not at this time. He'd rather not risk it at all.