Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

I'mME
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023
I'mME • Jun 29, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:
Myself, I have always liked the saying: "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

With that in mind, here's one...
Do women notice what men wear at work? Or am I okay with just rotating the same ten business outfits, mixing up the shirt/pants/shoes/belts combinations?
And if you DO notice, do you judge us, based on how much variety we have in our wardrobe?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

I notice what men are wearing all rhe time. I am not judging what they are wearing I just like to look.

Grungy, suit , birthday suit,

Im a such a voyeur, people think that has to just be sexual acts. I love looking.
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
10 months ago • Jun 29, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:
Myself, I have always liked the saying: "The only stupid question is the one not asked."

Do women notice what men wear at work? Or am I okay with just rotating the same ten business outfits, mixing up the shirt/pants/shoes/belts combinations?
And if you DO notice, do you judge us, based on how much variety we have in our wardrobe?

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

I do! I noticed ties, specifically. Having worked in retail in the men's department for a few years, I notice quality and the knot of choice. I noticed if they coordinate and if they are freshly laundered.
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
10 months ago • Jun 30, 2023
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jun 30, 2023
Thank you all so much, jkillaaa, I'mME, and SirsBabyDoll !!

I feel more confident in using the wardrobe that I already have now. And I'll remember to focus on the outfit coordination and keep my ties modern and maybe even learn a few new knot types.

Also, I'll keep in mind that some of you [I'm looking at you, "I'mME", with your relaxing cricket/peeper voice recording!] will be looking, no matter what I wear, just out of curiosity.
aPeepingMom​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jun 30, 2023
aPeepingMom​(sub female) • Jun 30, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

I notice what men are wearing but more specifically, I notice when they are “put together”. Are your clothes clean and pressed, accessorized with a nice belt and nice shoes?

For me, that means he could probably wear the same white shirt and dark pants every day of the week and I’d never notice. As long as that shirt and those pants were clean and pressed with a nice belt and nice shoes. Of course, that’s for basic colors and no patterns. Don’t try that with a brightly patterned shirt! 😂
Little Vixie​(sub female){Mgh30}
10 months ago • Jul 1, 2023
Twisty Citrus wrote:

AtDhVaAnNkCsE

I notice because I like how certain things fit on a man's body. Like how broad shoulders cause a shirt to tighten around them. But in all honesty, I could care less if I wear the same thing multiple times. Rotate them. It does not matter. Clothing is too expensive to be wearing a new thing everyday day and the great thing with clothing is that it can be washed.
LongerJohnny​(dom male)
10 months ago • Jul 1, 2023
LongerJohnny​(dom male) • Jul 1, 2023
This is not so much a stupid question as it is just me being tired of these conspiracies and rumors regarding myths and legends about some crazy thing called a "cleet" or something like that. Or just outright lies about things like female orgasms.
Has anyone else ever heard any of ridiculous nonsense? Pure fantasy, that's all it is.
jkillaaa​(sub female)
10 months ago • Jul 6, 2023
jkillaaa​(sub female) • Jul 6, 2023
LongerJohnny wrote:
This is not so much a stupid question as it is just me being tired of these conspiracies and rumors regarding myths and legends about some crazy thing called a "cleet" or something like that. Or just outright lies about things like female orgasms.
Has anyone else ever heard any of ridiculous nonsense? Pure fantasy, that's all it is.

I think that was myth-busted years ago on that show.
kaoh
10 months ago • Jul 7, 2023
kaoh • Jul 7, 2023
Well, that took a turn
kaoh
10 months ago • Jul 7, 2023
kaoh • Jul 7, 2023
So, nipples are obviously sensitive, and a clamp is going to get noticed for sure but do women really get off on nipple play and squeezing breasts in vanilla sex, or are you just playing along because guys get off on it?