Online now
Online now

Stupid questions for Women

MowMow
9 months ago • Jul 21, 2023
MowMow • Jul 21, 2023
That is all so interesting to me! I always presumed that you would both cum in that scenario although I never have from penetration so I don't know why men should! I have always been much more of a giver than a receiver and get very turned on by my partners pleasure but as I get older I wonder if I will die not knowing real sexual satisfaction for myself!
I'mME
9 months ago • Jul 21, 2023
I'mME • Jul 21, 2023
MowMow wrote:
That is all so interesting to me! I always presumed that you would both cum in that scenario although I never have from penetration so I don't know why men should! I have always been much more of a giver than a receiver and get very turned on by my partners pleasure but as I get older I wonder if I will die not knowing real sexual satisfaction for myself!

MowMow,
Many women don't experience orgasms from PIV.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
9 months ago • Jul 22, 2023
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jul 22, 2023
kaoh wrote:
One for the guys:

No idea how to quantify this, but anecdotally, if you were circumcised at birth are you more likely to have a private piercing or other body art "down there" to make up for what was taken?

Women, please weigh in as well because I'm assuming most of you will have a larger sample size than straight men.

I have only come across one guy with a pierced cock. I wish more guys had them.

I have yet to come across a woman with a pierced clit.

Maybe genital piercings are just less common?

Now nipple piercings are much more common... I've seen them on men and women.
DeepEmbrace​(dom female)
9 months ago • Jul 22, 2023
DeepEmbrace​(dom female) • Jul 22, 2023
I'mME wrote:
MowMow wrote:

MowMow,
Many women don't experience orgasms from PIV.

THIS RIGHT HERE. Tell 'em, I'mMe!!!!! Please tell 'em!

Hell, I will repeat it myself...
Most women DO NOT orgasm from penis in vagina sex or penetration alone!!! Most women need clitoral stimulation to orgasm!
tallslenderguy​(other male)
9 months ago • Jul 23, 2023
MowMow wrote:

Guessing you are responding to what i wrote? If not, sorry icon_smile.gif.

It's different for everyone of course, but i'm at the extreme end of bottom. i love the idea of Him 'owning' and 'controlling' when i have an orgasm. i like a relationship where a Top maybe uses my penis to get me aroused, but not to ever cum, then directs that energy towards His orgasm... which He gets with me and 'puts' inside of me. For me, that is so psychologically wonderful for me and it leaves me hungry and ready for Him.
kaoh
9 months ago • Jul 24, 2023
kaoh • Jul 24, 2023
I've realized since returning to the site that I've chatted with all different types of women except one: dumb.

What attracts a greater pro potion of intelligent women to BDSM? Or have I just been lucky in my choice of company?
SirsBabyDoll​(sub female){Pizza+☕}
Hey Everyone!

What do you think of the idea of making a separate, mirrored thread aimed at asking the MEN questions? Or do you think asking the questions here better just to group it all together?
kaoh

to add on

kaoh • Jul 24, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Hey Everyone!

What do you think of the idea of making a separate, mirrored thread aimed at asking the MEN questions? Or do you think asking the questions here better just to group it all together?

I would also like to say, please, anyone feel free to ask a question. I never intended this to be my blog in question form. Thanks
Twisty Citrus​(sub male)
Twisty Citrus​(sub male) • Jul 24, 2023
SirsBabyDoll wrote:
Hey Everyone!

Pffft! I love the idea.
It would be great to hear what mystifies, stupefies, and befuddles women when dealing with men.
Miki
9 months ago • Jul 25, 2023
Miki • Jul 25, 2023
It would likely be a true "mirror thread" as the common denominator I have observed, IRL more than on an online board, that common denominator is when one individual doesn't meet or conform to the other's expectations, often but not always based upon preconceived notions.

I have found that when I communicate with men, on an everyday basis not anything bearing the potential of "moving to the next level" I am never mystified or perplexed by their behavior because although there are similarities, not all men or women are alike.

When, some years ago, I decided to "file" my own preconceived notions in the "circular file cabinet" I became more open to understanding how they feel about things in general and what causes them to feel that way, whether or not such feelings and opinions stem from... preconceived notions of their own.

As such, for me, there never really is a "stupid question" because none see the world around me as I see it any more than I can perceive the world I encounter as another does.

I guess in short, life lost a lot of stress and anxiety when I came to accept that while I may do this, that, and the next thing better than another and vice versa, as a person and as a woman I am not "better" than anyone.

(again "And vice versa")