Online now
Online now

Ideas for offering a favour

FuckingOriginal​(sadist female)
9 months ago • Jul 19, 2023
I don't have experience of TPE, but regarding gifts, I can't make that judgement without knowing what he likes.

For the future, an idea could be to note down any hints he gives. For example, if he says "oh, I'd love to have an [insert object here]" at any time, you can write that down and develop a list overtime of the things he likes/wants and dislikes. So a personal wishlist made up of clues. Then you can consult this list later on if this type of thing comes up again.
I'mME
I'mME • Jul 19, 2023
blooming wrote:
Am I a submissive? I didn't think my text left any space for interpretation. Yes I am, well officially I'm a switch, but I don't switch anymore.

That is not the question I asked.
tallslenderguy​(other male)
blooming wrote:
never had a DOM ask so much of my own creative intuition.

This stood out to me, and seems perhaps key to they question? As i see it, it's those very parts of us, the invisible or unexercised ("never") parts of us that get exposed and 'live' in an intimate relationship.

To me, 'special' or intimate relationship is about connection and bonding through mutual openness and vulnerability. i'd suggest you show him this discussion you started and perhaps that can be what you offer in exchange. To me, that would be an act of 'stripping' for him, being naked and bare, vulnerable. It's an expensive offering as i see it, but could reveal a lot to both of you.