Online now
Online now

Does your mate touching your boobs turn you on when you are not aroused?

SmilesEight​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 10, 2023

Does your mate touching your boobs turn you on when you are

SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 10, 2023
I have heard from one, maybe two females that their boobs are sensitive. When they are not aroused, it's annoying for their mate to be touching their breasts. But once they are aroused, they love their boobs being touched. I just want to understand it further than the two mere sentences I just typed. Is that true for all females? Or just some females?
Miki
Miki • Aug 10, 2023
OK I saw this yesterday but waited to see if anyone writes a response.

I can only speak for myself in that those are two methods to get me in the mood.

Of course as anyone who has seen me around here knows, I am not in a relationship. However, I can say being grabbed or pawed out of the blue-- generally does not fly.

Relationships, even the most sexual, are powered first by communication.

If a partner wants a bit of "Hot Sheets" action... talk it up. Don't grab the tits.

However, I used to ride the train into Boston a lot. The "Red" line (their terminology not mine) They once had what became, much to their chagrin, known as the "Grope Train". Knowing that I'd wear the shortest reasonable skirts and get on. Hands would find their way on me-- but I went into that expecting and hoping for some groping.

But this goes back to your question. No, not cool to help yourself out of the blue.
Tall Panda
Tall Panda • Aug 10, 2023
As a dude it's the same for me, if I'm not aroused it's just annoying.
Context: gf loves to rub them but not just during sex.
I'mME
8 months ago • Aug 11, 2023
I'mME • Aug 11, 2023
Well, since all women are not in a hive with a central brain, you would have to ask each individual woman that question.
    The most loved post in topic
autisticbarbie
autisticbarbie • Aug 11, 2023
I do not get turned on by folks touching my boobies when I'm not aroused. I actually don't like them messed with too much because they are sensitive as hell so I try to attract ass men. Well at least theoretically.

I think this is a depends on the woman thing. I know some other women like it.
SmilesEight​(dom male)
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
Thank you for all your response. I appreciate each and everyone of them.

I asked the exact same question on Fetlife and got a general consensus that is polar opposite to here. In the end, I now understand everyone woman is different. Some enjoy it and some do not.

The reason I was confused before is because I love to have my private part touched whether I'm aroused or not. My mate touching it at any time would please me greatly. So applying the golden rule that "do unto others as you wish done upon yourself", I thought if I enjoy being touched all the time, then maybe women would enjoy their breast being touched at any time. The general consensus on Fetlife is that the women there would get aroused by their breast being touched when they are not aroused. What really drove it home for me is that another man, on Fetlife, commented that he also do not enjoy his sensitive private part being touched when he's not aroused. In the end, it's apparent that everyone's different.
Miki
Miki • Aug 11, 2023
FetLife is a site.. that moves in a different direction.

I hate the word but can think of no other.. "kudos" to you for asking

But remember one thing. Though groping and such is not OK, it is OK to wonder.. to be a man.

There is nothing wrong with a man ... being a man.
Literate Lycan​(dom male)
Literate Lycan​(dom male) • Aug 11, 2023
Hmmm. Although I'm certain the question was aimed at the fairer of the sexes, I'll chime in from my limited perspective based on only my experiences . . . I read your question as regards to an ongoing relationship, not assaulting a total stranger on the street, so that's how I apply my answer.

It all depends. As I'mMe indicates above, everyone is different - but most individuals are sensitive in their breasts and nipples - male or female. Those sensitive spots (just like touching the V or P) tend to have an automatic, physical effect regardless of how turned on you initially are . . . and the mind and body don't necessarily have to agree.

Very much like yourself, I don't have to be in "the mood"; however, if my partner just shows up and drops down to fiddle with my sweats, I may just suddenly realize I'm aroused. Unless something earth shattering is going on that demands my immediate attention . . .

And likewise, I have found my partners enjoy the occasional and random grabbing in an assertive way that leads to more.
Miki
Miki • Aug 11, 2023
Literate Lycan wrote:
Hmmm. Although I'm certain the question was aimed at the fairer of the sexes, I'll chime in from my limited perspective based on only my experiences . . . I read your question as regards to an ongoing relationship, not assaulting a total stranger on the street, so that's how I apply my answer.

It all depends. As I'mMe indicates above, everyone is different - but most individuals are sensitive in their breasts and nipples - male or female. Those sensitive spots (just like touching the V or P) tend to have an automatic, physical effect regardless of how turned on you initially are . . . and the mind and body don't necessarily have to agree.

Very much like yourself, I don't have to be in "the mood"; however, if my partner just shows up and drops down to fiddle with my sweats, I may just suddenly realize I'm aroused. Unless something earth shattering is going on that demands my immediate attention . . .

And likewise, I have found my partners enjoy the occasional and random grabbing in an assertive way that leads to more.

What i would say.

I will add. I have come to know this guy..

I admire him to no end..

But with Hallowe'en right round the corner.. Hmm werewolves be scarce

icon_wink.gif
SmilesEight​(dom male)
8 months ago • Aug 12, 2023
SmilesEight​(dom male) • Aug 12, 2023
Literate Lycan wrote:
I read your question as regards to an ongoing relationship, not assaulting a total stranger on the street, so that's how I apply my answer.

Exactly the case. Just to make it clear for everyone... When I said "mate", I mean one or more people you share a consensual sexual relationship(s) with at the moment. Not some random stranger somewhere that you bump into.

Miki wrote:

But remember one thing. Though groping and such is not OK, it is OK to wonder.. to be a man.
There is nothing wrong with a man ... being a man.

LOL... ok. I don't know if this is an attempt to be bratty, but ok... I appreciate your permission. You got my attention.