Online now
Online now

Instant Ick ! What's is Yours ?

yourlilprincess
5 months ago • Nov 13, 2023
yourlilprincess • Nov 13, 2023
When someone tries to move the conversation in a sexual direction before a friendship/connection has been established.
Miki
Miki • Nov 13, 2023
A more icky instant ick: Dick pics

Especially unsolicited.

I don't mind saying I have seen a whole lot of dicks in my time and after the first 10 or 20 they all look the same.

But seriously, when a dude includes, in a first or even second email, a pic of is schlong, and even worse after he spanks the bishop and sends a pic of it covered with manthrax... baby batter... boner cheese...scroatmeal.... (I think everyone gets the idea by now).

The key is "unsolicited. If I want to see pecker nectar it has to be in person.
hopster​(dom male)
hopster​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2023
Miki wrote:

But seriously, when a dude includes, in a first or even second email, a pic of is schlong, and even worse after he spanks the bishop and sends a pic of it covered with manthrax... baby batter... boner cheese...scroatmeal.... (I think everyone gets the idea by now).

The key is "unsolicited. If I want to see pecker nectar it has to be in person.

We should have a competition to see how many colloquial terms for semen we can come up with! You are currently in the lead.
AlphaByDesign​(dom male)
AlphaByDesign​(dom male) • Nov 13, 2023
Having a conversation with someone and developing a connection and then finding out they are married. That’s a big no no for me.
I'mME
5 months ago • Nov 19, 2023
I'mME • Nov 19, 2023
AlphaByDesign wrote:
Having a conversation with someone and developing a connection and then finding out they are married. That’s a big no no for me.

AlphaByDesign,

Do you not ask from the get go?
sugaaa
5 months ago • Nov 20, 2023
sugaaa • Nov 20, 2023
Instant Icks… dirty hands or fingernails. (Not trying to have the PH thrown off bc men don’t know how to clean fingernails.)

When I allow them to stay the night and they don’t shower or change clothes.

Also when dominant menexpect me to be submissive to him off bay. No just no. I’m a firm believer in building some sort of relationship outside of being dominant/submissive
Byrdie​(switch female){rl only}
5 months ago • Nov 21, 2023
I have a few:

* the expectation of an immediate live-in situation.
* mention of wanting to find a "Ms. Grey" (rich woman). Having been taken advantage of more than once, um, no.
* expectation of a meet-and-greet to turn into guaranteed play
* if sexual play is involved, a disdain of safer sex practices
* obsession with BBC / Black men. The assumption is that I will supply the Black men.
* "send n00ds."
* "full toilet slavery". BUH-BYE.